Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [30th Nov - 2nd Dec 2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Lol, McCoist wanting Auba to pick a pass through 3 or 4 United players.

Whats happened to Martinelli by the way. Looked quality maybe last season. Maybe earlier and then disappeared for ages. Seems like he could be a star if he can string some games together.

Caporegime

Whats happened to Martinelli by the way. Looked quality maybe last season. Maybe earlier and then disappeared for ages. Seems like he could be a star if he can string some games together.

He's been pretty good tonight I thought, Telles has had to be good to tackle a few times.

Soldato

You think? Looked a simple cross to me. Martinelli was free aswell

fez

fez

Caporegime
You think? Looked a simple cross to me. Martinelli was free aswell

Nah, by the time Martinelli was in a really good position he would have had to dig a cross out with a number of United players between him and the pass.

Feel this game has a last minute draw written all over it.

Man of Honour
OP
Nah, by the time Martinelli was in a really good position he would have had to dig a cross out with a number of United players between him and the pass.

Feel this game has a last minute draw written all over it.

He’s a good header, even a lofted ball would be better than shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom