Beat saber

Soldato
And now just completed my first Camellia pack song on expert+, Crystallised. Almost had it a few times in the past weeks, but there's a section towards the end that just killed my shoulders and I couldn't keep up for the full duration. Managed it today though!

Only 20000 on the leaderboard though...

Soldato
Any tips from transitioning from Hard to Expert. I can complete Hard songs with near perfection but can’t even finish Expert!

Try the fastest song you can do on hard. Try doing faster songs modifier on hard songs.

I actually found in some ways, expert+ easier than some other levels, because the songs flowed, if you'd just struck a note upwards, the next one will be downwards etc. I'd fail it a lot at first just because of how fast it is, but the flow was better.

Also, just trying Expert songs, each time you do them you should find it easier. Whereas if you keep playing hard, then just going upto expert once, you won't get better since your brain will be working on Hard speed, and not getting better at processing.

Soldato
I think it took a lot of work to get it going on quest. Big rewrite. So they wanted to get paid for it.

I guess development now Will often be done with quest in mind regardless so doesn't take the same effort.

Associate
I think it took a lot of work to get it going on quest. Big rewrite. So they wanted to get paid for it.

I guess development now Will often be done with quest in mind regardless so doesn't take the same effort.
This is a good point and very possible, I don't regret buying it twice!

Associate
Anyone getting the Lady Gaga pack? Not my kind of music but it's a huge get for Beat Saber. Obviously they are big but getting official Lady Gaga licencing seems pretty huge for a vr game!

Back
Top Bottom