Transferring photos from phone to PC quickly with no USB

Associate
When I want to have a quick access to a photo from my phone on my computer, I send it to a friend/family through WhatsApp and then download it from desktop version of WhatsApp. That way I can quickly upload the photo online as it also gets reduced in size automatically.

Do you know of a free software that I can use to quickly transfer reduced in size photographs from my phone to PC without involving my friend?

Associate
If iPhone, if you email the photo to yourself it will ask what size of image you want to attach to the email ranging from original size down to small.

snapseed app as well can specify what size of image you want to export back out to the image gallery or share destination

Associate
I just use WhatsApp in the same way as you, but using a group where I'm the only member. Seems to work OK.

Soldato
If Android use the Your Phone app, it allows you to access your phone photos from the PC. This doesn't resize the photo however.

Alternative option have Google Photos back up your photos and then access them here, this works on both Android and iOS: https://photos.google.com . Google Photos when set to Storage Saver will resize photos to 16MP and videos to 1080p.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks for your answers.

I always thought I cannot be the only one in a WhatsApp group. So, knowing that I actually can, fixes my problem. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom