Official FIFA 22 Thread

Soldato
Well this game keeps producing WTF moments constantly. Playing 4222, normally the defence is fine with the 4 and 2 covering cdms. Just had one match where 2 of my back four just decided to follow their striker all the way back into my box from the half way line on about 4 occasions, leaving their wide players to run in clean through. Why ea why???????

Soldato
Well this game keeps producing WTF moments constantly. Playing 4222, normally the defence is fine with the 4 and 2 covering cdms. Just had one match where 2 of my back four just decided to follow their striker all the way back into my box from the half way line on about 4 occasions, leaving their wide players to run in clean through. Why ea why???????

Tbh deserved for playing 2 CDMs :p

Flippin meta formations

Caporegime
Richest Fifa streamer and the man who spends tens of thousands of dollars a year, Castro, market banned for buying tradeable red players, which is now classed as coin distribution by EA, on stream. He'll no doubt get unbanned but the average player wouldn't. Great PR for EA though :o

Associate
I don't it last min based on the hype. I'll need to use him as a sub though as I can't fit him in

Hes very good, I use him as a sub gets in the right positions if you use R1 driven pass into the box from your wingers more often than not hes there to finish. Hes also very good for the R1&L1 through ball master the power level on different situations on the pitch with that through ball and hes in every time.

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom