Peng Shuai situation

Permabanned
OP
Been to China loads thanks, seems like most of you lot are confusing it with North Korea or have just listened to too much western media.

Also, grown Chinese woman playing with teddy bears is about right - what should she have been doing exactly?

Soldato
Been to China loads thanks, seems like most of you lot are confusing it with North Korea or have just listened to too much western media.

Also, grown Chinese woman playing with teddy bears is about right - what should she have been doing exactly?

Been to China loads. Very sympathetic and "nothing to see here" attitude. What did you do, and how long did you sped in one of their "re-education" camps? Are you John Cena?

Soldato
The art of trolling to to ensure that people don't know who you are before trying. When you did the Mugabe thing, nobody really knew you and therefore took you a lot more seriously. We all know exactly who you are now and what to do with your posts, so really this is just a waste of time.

Keep trying though, one day you'll be funny, I promise :)

:cry:

Soldato
I find it a sorry state of affairs that the IOC think she is fine, also I'm sure a men's tennis org also thought the same and is carrying on,much to the dismay of some of thier stars and the woman's tennis org .

Answer this chairman rubberduck, if she is so fine why has she had all her social media purged? Why has she not been seen out of a staged CCP/IOC video??

So many organisations letting thier members face this bullcrap to keep sponsorship... sickening.

Permabanned
OP
A few points -

Chinese 30+ women playing with teddy bears is absolutely normal from a culture perspective.

Donal Trump has been suspended from social media in West - no differebt to Peng Shuai

Why was Fatboy terrified of China?

Banned from social media doesn't mean you have been whacked by government.

Back
Top Bottom