Poll: Saudi Arabian Grand Prix 2021, Jeddah - Race 21

Rate the 2021 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Lewis quite rightly should respond with "no comment". Job done. Why does he need to talk about anything other than going racing this weekend? Why should he still not feel the same about Grenfell? His view won't change. It's a business deal he would have had no control over.

I've no problem with that. As long as it's on the record.

Soldato
You don't care that 72 people died in an inferno due to negligence?

Ooof.

You are deliberately pushing agendas that suit negativity towards Merc and Lewis and putting word's in people's mouths. Yes, I'm sure he goes to bed at night thinking **** the Grenfell victims.

Man of Honour
You don't care that 72 people died in an inferno due to negligence?

Ooof.

I don’t care that some random company is sponsoring Mercedes. Watching people try to spew more hate at Hamilton is pathetic. F1 is built on millions of deaths from cigarettes. If you are still watching then you should get off your high horse.

Just so you know, 95% of the Grenfell insulation was Celotex, they used 5% Kingspan when the Celotex temporarily ran out. Kingspan weren't told.

Shh, that doesn’t fit the narrative. Nor does it generate clicks or sell headlines.

Soldato
I don’t care that some random company is sponsoring Mercedes. Watching people try to spew more hate at Hamilton is pathetic. F1 is built on millions of deaths from cigarettes. If you are still watching then you should get off your high horse.

Yep, watching FP2 right now. Charlie made a mess of that, eh?

What's with the accusation of Hamilton hate? I've never hated on him, not gonna start now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom