Anyone elso think this is grotesque

Caporegime
I wonder if there is some overlap between these people who go way too far with cosmetic surgery/body modification, believe they need bigger lips, boobs etc.. and trans people who also want to modify their body (add or remove boobs, modify genitalia etc..) because of some belief they're the wrong sex etc..

Soldato
I wonder if there is some overlap between these people who go way too far with cosmetic surgery/body modification, believe they need bigger lips, boobs etc.. and trans people who also want to modify their body (add or remove boobs, modify genitalia etc..) because of some belief they're the wrong sex etc..

Lol you are so obsessed.

It definitely has to be some kind of mental illness to feel the need to have her kind of plastic surgery.

Caporegime
It's just the media doing media things, hate gets more clicks in today's society.
There's quite a lot of women getting some kind of surgery tho, obviously not quite to this extent (I am not going to click the link, I have a sensitive stomach; I am going purely by the comments here :p).

The tragedy is many of them looked better before the procedures. Afterwards they just look like barbie dolls, and you're left wondering why our society wants people to look like plastic dolls with wacky proportions?

Soldato
It's bizzare , I dated a girl who was pretty without make up etc was very self conscious despite her good looks, always talking about how pretty other girls were etc, used to get fed up of telling her she was fine and she would get very jealous very quickly if she saw me talking to anyone who was not a man.

Anyway, fast forward a few years and I saw her walking in town...well she has now got what can only be described as a pair of life rafts for lips, such a bloody shame, but yeah was definitely down to mental health issues unfortunately.

Soldato
There's quite a lot of women getting some kind of surgery tho, obviously not quite to this extent (I am not going to click the link, I have a sensitive stomach; I am going purely by the comments here :p).

The tragedy is many of them looked better before the procedures. Afterwards they just look like barbie dolls, and you're left wondering why our society wants people to look like plastic dolls with wacky proportions?

And they all claim to not be able to find a "real" man!

I think this barbie doll is pretty ok though ;)

GU9O9Nd.jpg.png

Soldato
I remember something a few years ago were they could puff up their lips naturally by putting their lips inside something (I had to be careful how I typed that! ;) )

Ok, its called lip pumping.

Back
Top Bottom