Forza Horizon 5 - Mexico

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Jeebus, that trial to get the Dino (already had it, but wanted the 10 points) was tough!

I didn't mind that one, this weeks is tough.

I managed to do every challenge last week, even arcade!

Also, don't do an arcade this week until the daily challenge to beat the third stage unlocks. Damned if I'm trying to complete more than one.

Associate
I didn't mind that one, this weeks is tough.

I managed to do every challenge last week, even arcade!

Also, don't do an arcade this week until the daily challenge to beat the third stage unlocks. Damned if I'm trying to complete more than one.

I always get a message of 'description, yeah', when I try to do the arcade thing. Is there something I need to set up to be able to do these? I'm quite sure I've tried while online and in solo.

Associate
It usually works out better when the rabble quit before the first race is even over, it actually shifts the odds into the player team's favour with how the points adjust, especially if they are in an unmodified car scaling the AI team down.

It always irks me though when people on your own team try to take you out, I've had it numerous times in the past where we are winning comfortably until there's suddenly in-fighting which costs us the race.

Soldato
In previous weeks I’ve done it only because people have dropped out. Though this week, on my third or fourth try, lucked in to a good team where the 6 of us finished in the top 8 both races.

Though I’m having real trouble with the truck race this week. It’s annoying enough that I can’t use my A800 Forza edition truck so had to buy a normal one to use. But it seems whatever vehicle and/or tune I’m using the AI just pull away too much on the straights.

The ‘cheating’ AI are my biggest annoyance about this game. Is it really that hard to make AI actually good without resorting to just giving them better cars to make them harder.

Ree

Ree

Associate
15.4GB update that's me not playing for an hour and a half. Really don't like how it checks when launching the game instead of just downloading when available and pc is on instead of finding out when you want to play the bloody thing.

Soldato
Really hope this update fixes the mouse cursor on the screen and that wall with no col box I sent a ticket about.

Edit: It did neither by the looks of it.

Last edited:
Associate
played the update, for me there wasn't any real problems to begin with other than nobody joining the arcade and you can't find a new session where there are more people there like on horizon 4. but they have broke the mouse cursor, it's always hidden now which makes tuning a huge pita
edit-nvm it's reappeared o0

Last edited:

Sem

Sem

Soldato
ffs.. didnt get a chance to play tonight :(

and couldnt hog the internet all night just for this game

leaving to re-download overnight

should have gotten on steam...

nWbRbaH.png

Associate
I have been able to waste a fair bit of time on this over the passed week or so. I invested in a half decent steering wheel/peddle kit and although this isn't really a racing sim game, for me it does a decent job for engagement!

I am getting a little frustrated with the game constantly tell me to go and unlock new bits of the festival...I just wanted to go through all the road and street races for now!

Soldato
Did my first bit of multiplayer on this last night. Quite a few "flag runs" and "infection" i think they were called. Definitely going back for some tonight.

Although the stock fiesta xr2 is in dire need of upgrades.

Back
Top Bottom