Greenlizard0 PL & Championship Football Thread ** spoilers ** [3rd - 6th December 2021]

Don
Could say the same about United fans...
Moyes would flop at Utd (or any big club) again though. His style of management just isn't geared up to managing a big side who expect to play on the front foot and win almost every game they play.

He's a very good manager and what he's done at West Ham isn't too dissimilar to what he done at Everton but I think these types of clubs are his level.

Soldato
West Ham do play on the front foot, when playing teams they can dominate possession and can smell a victory. Seems like sensible management to stand off a bit more when playing teams that are technically better. You aren't going to finish 4th/5th playing on the front foot every game with the Hammers squad

Soldato
Moyes would flop at Utd (or any big club) again though. His style of management just isn't geared up to managing a big side who expect to play on the front foot and win almost every game they play.

He's a very good manager and what he's done at West Ham isn't too dissimilar to what he done at Everton but I think these types of clubs are his level.
This is on the premise that United remain a big club... :D

Man of Honour

Agreed. Moyes is a good manager but completely unsuited to the elite clubs.

Back
Top Bottom