What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
I dropped the hot garbage that is RE8 and went into Dark Souls Remastered properly. Thinking of grabbing Tales of Arise for some more Japanese practice other than Yakuza.

Have also just started The Forgotten City. It's a bit clunky and it crashed on me after an hour or so but it's really fascinating so far.

Associate
Back in to Path of Exile now that the challenge events have kicked off. Much more interesting than the league mechanic they abandoned, 200+ hours and I touched it 3 or 4 times.

Endless Delve though, great fun.

Man of Honour
Just completed Resident Evil 8 : Village, one of the best games I've played all year. Loved it. ( I did like RE7 too )

Now I am trying to complete Elex before Elex 2 is released early next year and alongside that I am dropping in and out of Satisfactory, Jurassic World Evolution 2, Parkitect and Voidtrain. Looking at the release schedule I think the next to-buy titles on my list are God of War and Dying Light 2 which are allegedly both releasing in the next couple of months

Soldato
Currently playing lots of Blazing Sails with a group of friends ... The player numbers aren't huge but it's really good fun for a pirate themed battle royale game style!

Only £8 on Steam - it's early access but there's more to come from the game so looking forward to it!

Soldato
Playing Icarus at the mo with a few friends, a lot better than i expected since i missed the Beta.

Worth the £20 odd its asking on sale, its a lot like ARK but i find it more fun than ARK.

Soldato
Been playing Solasta for a few days now. It really has the feel of a tabletop RPG game (albeit a rather combat-heavy one). I don't know the 5e ruleset (my knowledge of D&D peaked with the 2nd edition, to be honest), but it is nice to see a game implement the tabletop rules so faithfully whilst still producing an entertaining game.

The story is a bit meh, but the settings look nice, combat is satisfying, you're not drowning in magic items and checking loot stats all the time, and there are some nice touches like the party banter, the way obscure decisions from character creation I'd forgotten about come back to play into some outcomes, and the tactical feel to the fights. Not sure how far I have to go and whether or not this will start to drag unless something new comes into the gameplay, but at the moment it's great fun for a an old school tabletop RPG player.

Associate
Right now - Valheim. The wife and I are usually in bed by about 10/10:30 (parent life...) But since starting Valheim a couple of weeks ago we've had regular 12/1am nights :cry:

This is what coffee is for, right...?

Soldato
Just got a new PC and reinstalled Witcher 3. Gonna see how it looks with all the mods and eyecandy enabled on 4k. Been quite a few years since I've played anything, so need to see whats out there!

Back
Top Bottom