Poll: Saudi Arabian Grand Prix 2021, Jeddah - Race 21

Rate the 2021 Saudi Arabian Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Unbelievable.

Also, Michael “I am not a steward” Masi now cutting deals with RB to avoid it going to the stewards.

So to be clear, suddenly theirs an honesty system, stopping the stewards from doing their job, basically cause they know it would have been more severe? What the hell is going on here.

Doesn't it help Merc though?

If Max starts on pole when the stewards investigate, by the time they get around to giving him a penalty 5-10 seconds, he'll be 15-20 seconds ahead.

Associate
kind of sucks for lewis had P1 and the corner and will now be P2. I guess Merc thought max would just get a 5 sec penalty if it went to the stewards

fez

fez

Caporegime
Surely they should have offered MB the same option of going to the stewards for an unsafe return to the track.

Verstappen gives other drivers decisions to make. Avoid me or crash. Hes ahead of Hamilton in the Championship and gets away with it time after time. Why wouldn't he keep doing it?

Caporegime
Are people suggesting Max would've been given a penalty if it went to the stewards? Don't they usually just get told to give the place back during the race so why would it have been any different after a red flag?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Doesn't it help Merc though?

If Max starts on pole when the stewards investigate, by the time they get around to giving him a penalty 5-10 seconds, he'll be 15-20 seconds ahead.
I’d rather the stewards make a decision that have the teams barter for a grid spot.

Associate
So hopefully Hamilton overtakes Ocon and Ocon takes out Max.

What happens if Hamilton and Max take each other out? No points so Max stays ahead?

Soldato
Makes you wonder how many stunts like that were pulled by the race director before we heard about them.....

The stewards are there for a reason, to enforce the rules, not to act as an appeals court if you don't like the plea bargain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom