Someone stole our Xmas tree at work!!!

Man of Honour
I can't tell if you're joking, Ive had a long day. Weekend shift :p.

I wasn’t joking, I assumed that you said that she may be a gypsy as not to put too fine a point on it, rightly or wrongly they do have a reputation for thieving, but it seemed as though you were saying that she might be a gypsy girl as she was short.

Caporegime
I wasn’t joking, I assumed that you said that she may be a gypsy as not to put too fine a point on it, rightly or wrongly they do have a reputation for thieving, but it seemed as though you were saying that she might be a gypsy girl as she was short.

ok the height (4 foot) was relative to the "kid" part not the gypsy part, but lol anyway. I still think shes a gypsy or yes Eastern European. That looks very likely.

Soldato
You're getting outraged based on an assumption. She could be almost any age.

The image is so grainy that it's literally impossible for you to definitively state her age (from the image alone).

The faux outrage here is amusing.

Well you can definitely tell she's not 5 or 85.

Soldato
You're getting outraged based on an assumption. She could be almost any age.

The image is so grainy that it's literally impossible for you to definitively state her age (from the image alone).

The faux outrage here is amusing.

Lucky that the OP states that it was taken from 12.30 midnight in a subsequent post then so that probably rules out the 'underage' hopes of some of the folk posting :o

Man of Honour
ok the height (4 foot) was relative to the "kid" part not the gypsy part, but lol anyway. I still think shes a gypsy or yes Eastern European. That looks very likely.

The height, got it, to paraphrase the M & M commercial, (you may not get it in Sweden), NOW IT MAKES SENSE!
She looks more Scandinavian than east European, although with the possible exception of the old DDR, there were some blinding girls in eastern Europe, e.g. Poland, Ukraine, and Czechoslovakia, (prior to the break-up).

Man of Honour
When I was a young adult we only stole traffic cones for decorating student residences. What is the world coming to? The youth of today have no respect for tradition! Bloody students! :)

Assuming she's a student makes a lot more sense than assuming she's 12 years old, though it's still completely unfounded. But...bloody students!

Offer cash reward or free meal at restaurant for anyone who turns that little footed thief in

Then she could turn herself in and upgrade her free fake tree to a free meal at the restaurant! A plan so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel!

We now need the OP to provide measurements for the striped thing on the floor (whatever it is - the picture quality is too low to tell) so we can know how big her feet are and thus know if it's fair to say she has little feet. We could also approximate her height if the OP measures the tree....oh, wait :)

Soldato
When I was a young adult we only stole traffic cones for decorating student residences. What is the world coming to? The youth of today have no respect for tradition! Bloody students! :)

Assuming she's a student makes a lot more sense than assuming she's 12 years old, though it's still completely unfounded. But...bloody students!

Then she could turn herself in and upgrade her free fake tree to a free meal at the restaurant! A plan so cunning you could pin a tail on it and call it a weasel!

We now need the OP to provide measurements for the striped thing on the floor (whatever it is - the picture quality is too low to tell) so we can know how big her feet are and thus know if it's fair to say she has little feet. We could also approximate her height if the OP measures the tree....oh, wait :)
We can go full csi, op can stand in the same spot then compared heights and work out whether she's legal her height:p.

Back
Top Bottom