Someone stole our Xmas tree at work!!!

Soldato
Okay., how about this line of argument... her actual age is not important. Her appearance is that of a 12 year old and someone is finding that appearance attractive :p

(Of course, I am rather joking as I would assume/hope the person finding her attractive doesn't think she looks like a 12 year old)

Caporegime
Were you wearing a tracksuit and smoking a cigar when you typed that?
Joking aside, how sure are you that she's 12? Would you be happy to convict on the evidence of a single, grainy photo, and not having identified the person in question?

I mean you're clearly happy to label people as pedos based on that evidence, so what about an actual conviction?

Soldato
Joking aside, how sure are you that she's 12? Would you be happy to convict on the evidence of a single, grainy photo, and not having identified the person in question?

I mean you're clearly happy to label people as pedos based on that evidence, so what about an actual conviction?
On the flip side it sounds like you're ready to hook up with a dubiously young looking girl without asking her age, a lá the Gary Glitter defence.

Caporegime
I know what I wrote. It doesn't say what you want it to say.

Also lol at "advising restraint". What was the danger here? Talk about storm in a teacup.

The response from your side to brand people as pedos is absolutely pathetic.

Last edited:
Soldato

Joking aside? Ok, I'll play.

That girl could be 30yo for all I care, the fact is that the person in that photo does nothing to make my tummy tickle. I would not be looking to hit that then hope to scrape past the ref on a technical knockout.

It's a grainy photo of a girl that, if she were a musical chord, her 3rd would be 3 semi tones above her root. Shame on anyone that faps to that tune.

Caporegime
Joking aside? Ok, I'll play.

That girl could be 30yo for all I care, the fact is that the person in that photo does nothing to make my tummy tickle. I would not be looking to hit that then hope to scrape past the ref on a technical knockout.

It's a grainy photo of a girl that, if she were a musical chord, her 3rd would be 3 semi tones above her root. Shame on anyone that faps to that tune.
She could be 15, 25, or 30. Nobody knows.

And for that reason nobody should be making insinuations of paedophilia against other posters here. It's beyond ridiculous, and it's dangerous when people think they can make such allegations with no evidence at all.

Also do you not think your last sentence contradicts your first? You've gone from saying she "could be 30" to once again implying she must be underage.

Permabanned
Quite why in 2021 companies, particularly banks, building societies and post offices have security cameras that produce images like those of a broken Brownie Box with nicotine on the lens, I don't know.

Soldato
She could be 15, 25, or 30. Nobody knows.

And for that reason nobody should be making insinuations of paedophilia against other posters here. It's beyond ridiculous, and it's dangerous when people think they can make such allegations with no evidence at all.

Also do you not think your last sentence contradicts your first? You've gone from saying she "could be 30" to once again implying she must be underage.

The only person to use the P word is you.

You're protesting too much, put the Kleenex away and quietly slip out the thread is my parting advice.

Caporegime
The only person to use the P word is you.

You're protesting too much, put the Kleenex away and quietly slip out the thread is my parting advice.
Again with the insinuations. Besides, it doesn't take a genius to work out what is meant when a poster references Jimmy Saville or Gary Glitter. Oh, I wonder what they could possibly mean?! Hah.

I protest whenever I see unjustified accusations thrown around, because it's dangerous and stupid to do so. Do you think it's funny to make such accusations? Does it amuse you?

Soldato
Again with the insinuations. Besides, it doesn't take a genius to work out what is meant when a poster references Jimmy Saville or Gary Glitter. Oh, I wonder what they could possibly mean?! Hah.

I protest whenever I see unjustified accusations thrown around, because it's dangerous and stupid to do so. Do you think it's funny to make such accusations? Does it amuse you?

To be fair, you did start it by jumping on my post so vehemently and calling me a granny chaser, I just fired back. :p

ok lemon-chaser

I don't think not finding a dubiously aged tree theif attractive calls for that comment. :confused:

Caporegime
To be fair, you did start it by jumping on my post so vehemently and calling me a granny chaser, I just fired back. :p
I don't know if you chase grannies or not, and I didn't mean to suggest that. :p

There are however countless examples of people who flag girls as underage despite them working in "the industry" for years.

What it proves is that people cannot accurately determine age based on a photo. Doubly so in this case when the photo is so low quality. So people will "play it safe" and flag anything that could show a girl under 25. Those people probably think they're protecting the world from pedos, but they just end up flagging a whole load of completely legal content.

My first comment to you was basically the above but written in a more tongue-in-cheek fashion :p

Are you one of those people who flags girls as underage unless you can see a double-chin and varicose veins? :p

Soldato
Can't we just have fun for once!

Someone stole a plastic Xmas tree - that's funny ****. The girl's got goat feet ffs - she's a Faun, probably 100 years old.

This was my thoughts. Came here, saw hilarious post of someone, somehow stealing a ****** christmas tree and then 4 pages of an age battle.

Can we not just think about what the following 10 minutes of her life was like running down the street with a full decorated tree? :D

Back
Top Bottom