What TV shows are you currently watching

Associate
Almost coming to the end of agents of shield. I'm glad in a way, the first few seasons were excellent. But I can't help but feel it's getting dragged out.
Really enjoyed Seasons 1-3. Season 4 was the pinnacle for me as John Hannah was brilliant. Season 5 was good fun. 6 struggled and 7 was utterly awful.

Soldato
Chucky - about 5 episodes in - the acting is terrible, the kills are obvious, every character is a cliché of a US teen high school movie - all that said, can't stop watching it for the times that Chucky is on screen. Those moments carry the entire show and the episodes where Chucky isn't in it a lot are woefully dreary.

Credit that it seems well tied in to all the previous movies, apart from the Aubrey Plaza nonsense.

Associate
Dopesick was brilliant.
Dopesick 8/10
Despite all the wokery, this is a really good series about the pharmaceutical industry and the pushing of a particularly addictive drug. Michael Keaton is very good and the story keeps you watching. Highly recommended.

Watched this last weekend. Excellent.

Caporegime
Watching locke and key.
Each episode in is dropping my rating. Probably at 5/10

Near giving up on it.

The concept is great. The writing is terrible and acting is Medicore.

I'm usually easily pleased by stuff like this. But the terrible writing is basically killing it for me.

The decisons being made sre just terrible. You'd never make them. They are plot devices.

It's a show I want to take my time with, watch an episode every couple of days, not just binge through, always a personal sign with me of a good show.
I wish I could do that but I have zero patience.

At the moment it is hard for me to watch anything of any substance because of Lilith, my 17 week old puppy.

Life seems to be on hold whilst I tend to her every whim and need.

Soldato
Been watching the first series of Ted Lasso.

Didn't think it would be my cup of tea but it's very well written, good characters. Enough of the gags land to raise a smile.

Associate
Started Lost In Space, series 3 on Netflix. First episode done and the temptation to fast forward during the family related scenes was strong but i resisted. I love sci-fi and hope the remaining 7 episodes can temper my remote control urges. Not exactly The Expanse but i will see how it goes.

Soldato
Started Lost In Space, series 3 on Netflix. First episode done and the temptation to fast forward during the family related scenes was strong but i resisted. I love sci-fi and hope the remaining 7 episodes can temper my remote control urges. Not exactly The Expanse but i will see how it goes.
I too started season 3. Visually it's stunning if a little too sharp and clean. All the family stuff and the mushy teen love angst stuff is cheese but overall its still an alright watch.

Soldato
Started watching Stieg Larsson's Millenium on iPlayer. I have already seen the three films, but this has extended scenes. The films were excellent, so more of the same is fine by me.

Back
Top Bottom