*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Soldato
I'm sure I said this before but boxing is fast becoming a circus act. These YouTube fights will kill boxing in the long run.

Far more annoying is fighters who should be fighting each other are not.

Still no Fury / AJ fight is just nonsense about money

Soldato
Caporegime
They don't come any more dangerous than Wilder and look how those fights turned out.

Wilder's a harder puncher, far fitter and actually uses his jab despite him being an absolute mess at times.

Whyte's a plodder that'll look for the left hook or overhand right but he'll need to get close to Fury to throw them. I can't see Fury allowing him to do that.

Permabanned
Whyte actually has a very good jab. It doesn’t matter if you believe he stands no chance, he earned the right to fight him it been a long time in the making for Whyte to finally his WBC shot.

Associate
Whyte will come in leaning, and look for hooks to the body, the head, and the uppercut.
He deserves his shot.

Wilder's a one-trick pony, a clown, already talking about retirement. He wants a body? What a fool.

Caporegime
Tickets for Brook and Khan on sale as of 12 today, I was in at 12:02 and the cheapest tickets are £170! Im assuming the scalpers were in for all the 50/100 tickets. Scumbags.

I won't be paying that sort of money. I'd rather just buy the PPV and have a few beers at home.

Soldato
Chris Algieri looks in good shape before fighting Benn this weekend. I think this is a real dangerous fight for Benn even though people say Chris is too old or whatever.

Back
Top Bottom