Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Associate
I imagine it will be typical Bungie, maintenance will take longer than expected and then there will be queues/disconnects and the usual frustrations. I'm sure there will be some game breaking bug as well.

Associate
Think it's quicker to list the patches where Telesto doesn't do something unexpected at this point.

I'm going with Telesto has an unexpected interaction with one of the new exotics and has to be disabled, again.

Soldato
Chaps, would anyone be down for a blind run of the new dungeon this weekend? My clan have all completed it already, and I'd love my first time to be with someone who still hasn't done it yet.*

Maybe around noon UK time? Add me on Steam / Bungie friends (Sumanji#2709) if you're down!

*I'm going to quash any "TWSS" jokes before they happen :p

Soldato
tempted by this game, downloading at the moment, before i start playing are there any expansions that will give me a better way to play? eg more classes/more tree options?

Associate
tempted by this game, downloading at the moment, before i start playing are there any expansions that will give me a better way to play? eg more classes/more tree options?
All the classes are good, it depends on what you end up liking. Beyond Light is the main one I would suggest since it gives you the Stasis subclass for all characters.

Soldato
All the classes are good, it depends on what you end up liking. Beyond Light is the main one I would suggest since it gives you the Stasis subclass for all characters.
ended up getting destiny 2 legendary edition for £6. with coupon i had.

includes destiny 2 forsaken / beyond light /Shadow keep not bad! :)

in outriders im playing long range support class so maybe ill do the oppisite here

Associate
ended up getting destiny 2 legendary edition for £6. with coupon i had.

includes destiny 2 forsaken / beyond light /Shadow keep not bad! :)

in outriders im playing long range support class so maybe ill do the oppisite here

a bit off-topic but i had forgot all about outriders, is it worth picking up now? and any reason not to get it from epic store? as i can get it for £6.49

edit : just seen theres an active thread for that game, ill ask there

Soldato
a bit off-topic but i had forgot all about outriders, is it worth picking up now? and any reason not to get it from epic store? as i can get it for £6.49
it around 15 houras apparently but i finished it in under 10 hours (not end game)
It was fun, lot more so than destiny 2 so far.

Think of it a gears of war 5 shooter with Diablo loot & Diffculity levels, i ignored the story as was watching TV & plough through i will defeninity play it again.
as you go through the game you unlock harder Diffculity with higher bonuses same as diablo.

Enemies are quite simlair through out with odd twist, but it can get right down hecktic on harder diffculities. i finished it on LVL 6 but i think theirs like 10+ level of diffculities

But what was fun was the gun mods, YOu can make you gun freeze or bounce between targets or set people on fire. on denate grenades on hit. again very Diablo type of fun mechanics.

at this rate i might put destiny down & go play outriders endgame

i can see me putting another 20 hours into this game playing the other classes. or endgame

Associate
it around 15 houras apparently but i finished it in under 10 hours (not end game)
It was fun, lot more so than destiny 2 so far.

Think of it a gears of war 5 shooter with Diablo loot & Diffculity levels, i ignored the story as was watching TV & plough through i will defeninity play it again.
as you go through the game you unlock harder Diffculity with higher bonuses same as diablo.

Enemies are quite simlair through out with odd twist, but it can get right down hecktic on harder diffculities. i finished it on LVL 6 but i think theirs like 10+ level of diffculities

But what was fun was the gun mods, YOu can make you gun freeze or bounce between targets or set people on fire. on denate grenades on hit. again very Diablo type of fun mechanics.

at this rate i might put destiny down & go play outriders endgame

i can see me putting another 20 hours into this game playing the other classes. or endgame

with these types of games its usually all about end game anyway, i might pick it up while its cheap

in regards to destiny, i put about 250 hours into it and recently tried it again but they 'grand-fathered' a lot of gear that i spent hours grinding for and its now useless so that put me off entirely
i dont see the point in grinding for new gear if they are just going to do the same thing to make the game feel "fresh"

Associate
I got like 100hrs when it came out. It is fun while it lasts but once you beat Expedition 15 or w.e it was called, its over really. Unless you are into speed runs of that type of stuff.

Man of Honour
with these types of games its usually all about end game anyway, i might pick it up while its cheap

in regards to destiny, i put about 250 hours into it and recently tried it again but they 'grand-fathered' a lot of gear that i spent hours grinding for and its now useless so that put me off entirely
i dont see the point in grinding for new gear if they are just going to do the same thing to make the game feel "fresh"

This ends up putting me off a lot of games - similar the approach to balancing something instead of making the under-used options more interesting is to overly nerf or otherwise make the more attractive option undesirable - that doesn't make the **** any less ****.

Back
Top Bottom