• Series S

Votes: 104 11.7%
  • Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters
Associate
Been a drop on xbox's today..just manged a Series x for £449 though that sold out . you can still get them with additional controller or 3 months game pass

Associate
Have the loading times become much longer on Forza Horizon 5 for anyone else or just me? I've tried quitting the game and restarting my series X but it hasn't made any difference.

Was doing it on my Series X as well. Had issues with saving as well - if I bought a new car, the game would just be stuck in a 'saving' loop, same with downloading tunes and liveries. Restarting did sort it but it would happen again later on.

Associate
Seen the same, took me ages to buy a tune for my truck to do this week's challenge as the game would hang. Also long save times whenever I completed an event, coupled with the crashes I never got before, I'm not impressed with this release. Seems they are copying the Asobo/MS Flight Sim shenanigans and breaking stuff that otherwise seemed fine :rolleyes:

Soldato
LOL, same here. Just an armchair developer rant. I thought BCpack was just texture compression that you could run any game files through and it squished them up so that the XBox decompresses the textures on the fly and saves a ton of space. Having a quick Google, I've got the feeling it's not finished yet and therefore not in the Game Development Kit. All the info about it seems to be from early 2020.

Yeah I found the same so it looks like it's still early days atm!

Man of Honour
I just bought a second X for the office to replace the S. I ended up with a second Elite 2 controller though as they were only being sold as a bundle.

Now to order some replacement Xbox One sticks to solder into the Elite 2s to replace the horrific stock sticks.

Associate
I want to add a second child friendly profile to the xbox series s. Everything seems to infer imply (mods x) this needs it's own separate email address. Is this correct?

Soldato
I want to add a second child friendly profile to the xbox series s. Everything seems to infer imply (mods x) this needs it's own separate email address. Is this correct?

Yes, you can just set them up with an outlook.com one which you can link to yours as a family member, which gives you control over what games and apps they can use as well as screen time.

Back
Top Bottom