Uncharted 4 and Lost Legacy on PC - mid-2022

Man of Honour
I'd be quite keen to play some Uncharted games on PC. Uncharted 2 is one of very few console games I've completed since the 90s, I only played it because it was part of a bundle with a PS3. I then played through several chapters of Uncharted 3 got to some bit with a rocket launcher, but the aiming was really starting to annoy me. It's kind of like a double-whammy, aiming with a controller is total crap compounded by the checkpoint system (no quicksave) so you have to keep repeating some sections.

V F

V F

Soldato
I'd be quite keen to play some Uncharted games on PC. Uncharted 2 is one of very few console games I've completed since the 90s, I only played it because it was part of a bundle with a PS3. I then played through several chapters of Uncharted 3 got to some bit with a rocket launcher, but the aiming was really starting to annoy me. It's kind of like a double-whammy, aiming with a controller is total crap compounded by the checkpoint system (no quicksave) so you have to keep repeating some sections.

I remember that feeling. It was somebody that highly recommended the series to me when the first game came out. Then I got hooked. It was magical after getting so engrossed in the first game to then wait on part 2 in 2009.

I still cannot get over Lazarevich was the guy in Rambo 2008 and one of the Dwarves in The Hobbit. Graham McTavish.

13:55

Soldato
ok so pointless then :) should be the entire series. 3-4 were crap compared to 1-3

You mean 4 (Among Thieves) and Lost Legacy? 3 was Drake's Deception.

I think 2 was the best, 4 was good overall and Lost Legacy I haven't played.

I would like to have the 3 first games on PC definitely, even if for the sake of nostalgia as 1 hasn't aged too gracefully and 3 wasn't as good as 2.

Soldato
You mean 4 (Among Thieves) and Lost Legacy? 3 was Drake's Deception.

I think 2 was the best, 4 was good overall and Lost Legacy I haven't played.

I would like to have the 3 first games on PC definitely, even if for the sake of nostalgia as 1 hasn't aged too gracefully and 3 wasn't as good as 2.

I mean the entire series no point giving us half.

It's like giving you big bang theory season 13-15 without 1-12
Should he 1-x

To give us the end 9f the series is weird..

Soldato
I mean the entire series no point giving us half.

It's like giving you big bang theory season 13-15 without 1-12
Should he 1-x

To give us the end 9f the series is weird..

Well yeah, as I've said, I'd like to have the first 3 as well but I guess they wanted to show off the graphics as the last two games look miles better. Nevertheless, they should've included the classic trilogy.

Soldato

V F

V F

Soldato
Any word on uncharted for PC, havent played any of the uncharted games before as i mainly PC game, im thinking this will be pushed back to next year

God, don't even joke. For the winter this would be perfect if it was released then.

Associate
God, don't even joke. For the winter this would be perfect if it was released then.

Yes i know what you mean, it would be lovely to play this over the christmas period, and steam still has it down for release in 2022, but i feel no proper release date is a bit concerning, hopefully it will come out later in the year

Soldato
Looking forward to this. The only one I've played is the Vita one and I really liked that, and that wasn't supposed to be a patch on the others.

Back
Top Bottom