After The Fall

Soldato
Out in December, I thought it was going to be adventure RPG type game with coop so am a bit disappointed. Will still get it for some zombie slaying fun tho

Soldato
It’s the same team who made Arizona Sunshine, so a reasonable VR pedigree in my opinion. Will 100% be enjoyable, just hope it’s got more longevity than Arizona.

Associate
join us some nights mate
we just played Demeo, 4 of us :) great game
Ah thanks! Might be a little while though as pancake gaming has been on fire lately for me with AOE4, Forza Horizon and now the just dropped Halo Infinite multi so will be busy with them for a while. But thanks for the offer and might we'll take you up on that!

Associate
I played the play test, and have early access. Game was good fun. Will be a solid go-to title for the winter. Long-term, its appeal will be limited to new maps, weapons and upgrades via DLC, but it'll be a game that I'll go back to. It's well done.

Associate
OP
I played the play test, and have early access. Game was good fun. Will be a solid go-to title for the winter. Long-term, its appeal will be limited to new maps, weapons and upgrades via DLC, but it'll be a game that I'll go back to. It's well done.

Good to hear. Can you team up with randoms or is it friends only ?

Soldato
I don't think OCUK sell this game, so this should be ok to post.
I got a 28% off offer from Green Man Gaming for the Steam version. Took it to £21 which is worth a punt.

Back
Top Bottom