Weird Phone Scam?

Soldato
Had some fun with the car accident claim ones before, managing to get up to get up to a manager about my hot air balloon crash that went down instead of up :D. God knows how they fell for it for that long :D - they're the scammers!

Yeah, they seem a bit slow... I had one today who passed me to his manager, even though my "non fault" accident was caused by me losing control after dropping my bottle of whisky on the floor because I was too busy trying to snort a line of coke off the steering wheel :cry:

Soldato
I get calls all the time from mobile numbers that are remarkably similar to my own. So I assume that scammers are now using some sort of number spoofing.
I bet it something like that.

Man of Honour
I had a probable scam WhatsApp today, the message read, “Hi Dad, I’ve changed my number, it’s now 07- - - 07 - 7 - 4, you can delete the old one, XX”
Presumably I was supposed to reply, thereby admitting to the scammers that they had reached my number, and proving it was live.
Either of my boys would have put their name, so I’d know which son had sent it, but to make sure I phoned # 2 son in London.
“Not me dad” he replied.
So I WhatsApped # 1 son in Germany and he said, “You know that’s not my writing style, delete it.”
Duly deleted.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Attends papa, tu m'as oublié ? Comment avez-vous pu oublier votre premier-né, votre fille unique ? J'ai le coeur brisé :(

Back
Top Bottom