Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Just tried it, random ADS and dump performance in HC on shoot house too. Solid 97fps, but weird slowdowns GPU 45c whilst core clock was maxed

How odd, HC shoottheship was playing buttery smooth last night.
I played some random normal modes TDM last night too but I got the loadout selection popup every 10 seconds or so.

Soldato
How odd, HC shoottheship was playing buttery smooth last night.
I played some random normal modes TDM last night too but I got the loadout selection popup every 10 seconds or so.
I imaged my machine and went from 461.41 > 497.09 driver (clean driver install)
No more random ADS but performance still get the occasional judder on shoot house which I havent noticed for years. FPS is solid 97 and GPU went to 50c max. I lock FPS to 97, 100Hz Gsync monitor. It doesnt need Physx driver installing does it? I've not had that installed for quite a while (at least a year)

Soldato
Getting strange FPS drops, like -20 in shoothouse and white flashes on replays on the 497.09 driver. Still a few random ADS when I tried rebirth minis.
Modern Warfare and all other modes were working perfectly pre update, now it seems screwed.

I'll restore my machine to 461.40 and await the update tonight to see if it helps

Soldato
They have totally borked MW2019 with the latest update unfortunately.
ADS issues, Loadout select popup issues, White flashes, Game stuttering/freezes. I'm just playing other stuff now until they get their finger out and get it resolved.
I've been running 497.09 since its release but this is the first time I've had issues.

Soldato
They have totally borked MW2019 with the latest update unfortunately.
ADS issues, Loadout select popup issues, White flashes, Game stuttering/freezes. I'm just playing other stuff now until they get their finger out and get it resolved.
I've been running 497.09 since its release but this is the first time I've had issues.
I tried shipment and had a random purple square appearing, ADS and stuttering too like you.

I reverted to system image but it failed and 'preparing automatic repair' appeared when booting into Windows. Luckily I had an OS Macrium clone from last week so went back to that, then restored that back to Samsung 980 NVMe SSD.
Back on 461.40 and no Geforce Experience. I'll stick with this until there's another game update as 497.09 was just as bad if not worse with white flashes. There was less random ADS on 497.09, but only tested for 5 mins

Soldato
I had the random flashes in one game yesterday but only that one game. All the other issues remained though. I've also stopped installing Geforce experience.

Soldato
Until they remove warzone from MW19, it's gonna be at the mercy of updates from Raven Software that really don't care or don't know anything about it. It is funny that Raven are currently on strike due to all their QA staff being made redundant.

Worst bug I get is I keep getting the choose a class menu bug appearing, and I think it is server wide as everyone will suddenly stop moving or shooting.

They've also removed the RAAL, there is stuttering which has something to do with the minimap or possibly UAVs, the UI on kills is duplicated and some UI elements are plain wrong e.g. when you call in a cluster strike it uses the grenade icon.

I tried shipment and had a random purple square appearing, ADS and stuttering too like you.

I reverted to system image but it failed and 'preparing automatic repair' appeared when booting into Windows. Luckily I had an OS Macrium clone from last week so went back to that, then restored that back to Samsung 980 NVMe SSD.
Back on 461.40 and no Geforce Experience. I'll stick with this until there's another game update as 497.09 was just as bad if not worse with white flashes. There was less random ADS on 497.09, but only tested for 5 mins
Drivers have nothing to do with how broken the game is right now.
I'm confused, Why has my rank gone from 86 or so down to 4!!

Also no plunder again :rolleyes:
New season resets everyone's rank to 1.

Soldato
It's weird mate, mine reset and i was rank 7.

Ohh, Maybe it is because of what stooeh posted below :)

Mine was 17 which I presume was from the limited hour or 2 I played of the Vanguard free MP weekend.

I did give Vanguard a go for a few rounds, Actually was okay for a quick jump in kill and go do other stuff, Wouldn't pay the full asking price though, Daylight robbery!

Back
Top Bottom