New World MMO

Caporegime
Pretty good list here
that list is laughable.
Bf1942 was amazing from day one what the hell is this list.
cs1.6... counter strike was always good thats just remembered as the golden era so technically it's a game that got worse.
Star citizen is another on the up
wasn't that a game which was supposed to release about a decade ago and is still nowhere near?

where's the SP game they had all the hollywood actors for? is it ever coming out.

hows that a game that got better it never launched yet

Soldato
that list is laughable.
cs1.6... counter strike was always good thats just remembered as the golden era so technically it's a game that got worse.

wasn't that a game which was supposed to release about a decade ago and is still nowhere near?

where's the SP game they had all the hollywood actors for? is it ever coming out.

i mean they are taking there time making it instead of releasing a very bad game.

Once SQ42 is done and released, it should be a good decent game to play.

If SC and SQ42 is a success, then it could pave way for other developers to take there time and release stuff when its "done" not by what a marketing or distribution team pressures and says so

Soldato
Soldato
Tried getting back into NW, just going to wait for this now and keep plugging away at ESO/BF2042/Div2

It's free, it's finished, it's polished. There's 3 advantages over NW right away. You might as well give it a try.

I enjoyed the beta, the combat was fun, but the isometric style in an MMO will not be for everyone, maybe not for me and I enjoyed POE. Not sure LA is something i'd put thousands of hours into.

Soldato
i mean they are taking there time making it instead of releasing a very bad game.

Once SQ42 is done and released, it should be a good decent game to play.

If SC and SQ42 is a success, then it could pave way for other developers to take there time and release stuff when its "done" not by what a marketing or distribution team pressures and says so

MXwAF4L.gif

Soldato
that list is laughable.

Arknor ima be real with you. It’s getting to a point here it’s almost expected of you to be negative or downright gloomy. You need to cheer up mate, what was the last thing that made you happy?

Caporegime
Arknor ima be real with you. It’s getting to a point here it’s almost expected of you to be negative or downright gloomy. You need to cheer up mate, what was the last thing that made you happy?
saying bf1942 was amazing and CS was always good is hardly being negative.
BF1942 is still loved now, people still play it even.

it's more like a list of good games than a list of games that got better after a failed launch.

I don't remember BF1942 having issues at launch, sure the ships were kinda buggy and laggy to walk on etc but the game was amazing at the time and no one seemed to care about that.

Counterstrike was it ever bad? It started as mod and became so popular it became a stand alone.

how is it an example of something broken that got fixed?

but your right, I don't remember being happy in years.

I'm an autistic mess, my previous partner dumped me in 2019 just before covid happened and I doubt I've had a moment of happiness since.
I should sort my life out but I'm to weak and pathetic.

I'll try to be less negative around here and break the cycle :S

Soldato
saying bf1942 was amazing and CS was always good is hardly being negative.
BF1942 is still loved now, people still play it even.

it's more like a list of good games than a list of games that got better after a failed launch.

I don't remember BF1942 having issues at launch, sure the ships were kinda buggy and laggy to walk on etc but the game was amazing at the time and no one seemed to care about that.

Counterstrike was it ever bad? It started as mod and became so popular it became a stand alone.

how is it an example of something broken that got fixed?

but your right, I don't remember being happy in years.

I'm an autistic mess, my previous partner dumped me in 2019 just before covid happened and I doubt I've had a moment of happiness since.
I should sort my life out but I'm to weak and pathetic.

I'll try to be less negative around here and break the cycle :S

Well from the top of my head the games I thought of besides No Mans Sky were the following

FF14 - They remade the entire game after how bad it was initially, and in such an epic way.
The Division - they added SO much content by the last major patch it felt like such a different game with so much to do
Destiny 2 - similar with Division, played this on release but not since, despite hearing nothing but positive things since.
Diablo III - release was a mess with no end game, it’s since changed a lot and added some end game content. New season 25 starting in 45 mins btw.

That’s just off the top of my head, there are definitely lots of games out there.

The personal stuff sucks, but you got to find a way to move past it man. Your life isn’t over.

Back
Top Bottom