Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
as long as i have ever been playing FPS games i have always used HOLD to ADS and would feel strange doing it any other way but each to their own :cry:

Soldato
Kinda realistic I guess. The ww2 guns would never be able to compete
For full realism then should jam up and stop working or explode. Maybe thats what the ADS toggle big is, not really a bug, just WWII weapons jamming

Couple of gripes.
Why remove HR scanners, Thermite and other items but have drones and advanced UAVs in Vanguard? How many UAVs / drones were used during WWII?

Plunder, the attack choppers are so annoying. Plunder would be awy better without them. All they seem to do is attract attension and give away your position to then enemy

Last edited:
Soldato
Just take Cold Blooded for the plunder choppers but I definitely agree that they should be scrapped, annoying if you dont have the perk and too blooming noisy! :p
Ta, will change up my loadout for plunder. I prefer to use plunder like a huge deathmatch. Used to drop into Storage town as a single and use it for deathmatch against everyone :)
Whats's the new 'Storage' of Caldera? The place where everyone goes for killing instead of contracts. Really enjoying the new map and finding new areas, a refreshing change.

They do need to sort the outdoor brightness / glare though, its like someone smeared vasolene over my monitor when outside. Indoor is fine. I tried changing brightness from 50 to 25. It helps outside but then cant see anything indoors

Soldato
Whats a good vanguard loadout for SMG or AR?

At the moment to the "go to" seems to be the Automaton and the PPSH. Automaton has so little recoil in comparison to the rest of the VG guns, but they are about to get rid of bloom (bullet randomness) from the VG guns anyway so this'll change soon

Build your AR for long range with lowest recoil. SMG for speed and fire rate

JGod always has good info:

Soldato
At the moment to the "go to" seems to be the Automaton and the PPSH. Automaton has so little recoil in comparison to the rest of the VG guns, but they are about to get rid of bloom (bullet randomness) from the VG guns anyway so this'll change soon

Build your AR for long range with lowest recoil. SMG for speed and fire rate

JGod always has good info:

He is good, but patch yeaterday made that video old already. PPSH got a nerf.

Type100 will be go to. Now

Soldato
ADS toggle wise, someone commented this but not sure where to find the setting(s)

"Go to the mouse config and simply create a macro with locking function and set the game to hold"

Cant see macro options in MW / VG options. Desktop wise, I dont have any software installed for my mouse. Mouse properties hardware its a Logitech optical gaming mouse G400. None of the Logitech tripe is installed

Back
Top Bottom