Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
There was a game update, ADS toggle seems to be sorted…of course i’m now used to hold so seems strange again :rolleyes:

Mine isn't, but it's only occasionally now, so partially fixed lol.
Getting into it now too, trying to figure out which guns are good, STG44 I quite like, want to try the Bar out too.
Picked up a purple Bren with a scope in game and had a 208m kill, single shots as it's recoil is mental, but powerful.

Soldato
Despite the nerf my PPSH was still killing people at range fairly swiftly today

Still seems to have too much damage at distance, when I'm switching from the Automaton to my SMG to have an easier time killing people at ~60m

Soldato
Mine isn't, but it's only occasionally now, so partially fixed lol.
Getting into it now too, trying to figure out which guns are good, STG44 I quite like, want to try the Bar out too.
Picked up a purple Bren with a scope in game and had a 208m kill, single shots as it's recoil is mental, but powerful.
Yeh, ADS toggle is still broken, spoke too soon. Think I'll just stick with hold

Weapon wise, the STG44 with 4-8x scope and recoil attachments likethe bipod is mental. 8x zoom to can counter snipers, fast ADS, 50 round mag and hardly any recoil.
The STG44 and Automaton will definately be getting nerfed first

Also, 8x scope zoom with no glint?! :eek::D I got a 300m kill with the thing earlier

Soldato
Downloaded latest drivers and seems stable again.

Quite enjoying the BAR now I have it maxed out, but lose most my fight in the jungle areas, find it so hard to see people. I might need to play with colour filters

Soldato
Downloaded latest drivers and seems stable again.

Quite enjoying the BAR now I have it maxed out, but lose most my fight in the jungle areas, find it so hard to see people. I might need to play with colour filters
A couple of mates say this, hard to see people. One is on PS5, the other PC. I wonder if its colour blind and jungle terrain.

I find its harder but more fun than the old map. But then im used to green/jungle/forrest having played a lot of Vietcong, Squad, Farcry, Crysis and SOF2 with jungle map.

Really enjoying Caldera probably because of that, I was always hoping for a ‘Vietnam’ style map and it is :) The map also seems way larger than than Verdansk. I dropped into a plunder by myself near subpen and saw no one the whole game :D I did get a bounty but they were in resort. Every game I play im finding a whole new area which I like.

Game working well now, some distant shadows look a bit ‘blocky’ like minecraft style but thats it. I updated drivers to the latest due to texture bugs with 461.40 (blue ground)

They do need to sort outside brightness / glare though. Same thing after the last big Verdansk update, indoor was fine outdoor sort if white film covering everything

Last edited:
Soldato
A couple of mates say this, hard to see people. One is on PS5, the other PC. I wonder if its colour blind and jungle terrain.

I find its harder but more fun than the old map. But then im used to green/jungle/forrest having played a lot of Vietcong, Squad, Farcry, Crysis and SOF2 with jungle map.

Really enjoying Caldera probably because of that, I was always hoping for a ‘Vietnam’ style map and it is :) The map also seems way larger than than Verdansk. I dropped into a plunder by myself near subpen and saw no one the whole game :D I did get a bounty but they were in resort. Every game I play im finding a whole new area which I like.

Game working well now, some distant shadows look a bit ‘blocky’ like minecraft style but thats it. I updated drivers to the latest due to texture bugs with 461.40 (blue ground)

They do need to sort outside brightness / glare though. Same thing after the last big Verdansk update, indoor was fine outdoor sort if white film covering everything

yeah could be, i will follow some filter guides and see if this improves. i quite like the new map, but so many little bugs need fixing, some areas you can't slide cancel, my loadout has dropped under the map 3 times now as well.

Soldato
yeah could be, i will follow some filter guides and see if this improves. i quite like the new map, but so many little bugs need fixing, some areas you can't slide cancel, my loadout has dropped under the map 3 times now as well.
Below were taken with my phone of the monitor.

First inside a hut, then just outside the window. Why does the colour suddenly change so much?

jaP4aEH.jpg

EBudFcy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom