• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Soldato
Well I got an actual invite to buy a PS5, the email said they checked my usage data and determined I am a good candidate, I actually already own and have been using my PS5. So they want me to buy a second during a shortage. :)

I would have offered it here, but I didnt read the email until it was past the order window. It was only a 4 hour order window as well.

Caporegime
Well I got an actual invite to buy a PS5, the email said they checked my usage data and determined I am a good candidate, I actually already own and have been using my PS5. So they want me to buy a second during a shortage. :)

I would have offered it here, but I didnt read the email until it was past the order window. It was only a 4 hour order window as well.

It seems to be the common theme - all the people invited to buy a PS5 already have one.

Soldato
It seems to be the common theme - all the people invited to buy a PS5 already have one.

I mean - this is just the internet all day long.
Every single PS5 is going to scalpers, until you press and then people are willing to drop that to around 80%
Now every PS5 Sony are selling direct are going to people who already own one - if I press, how low are you willing to drop that percentage?

Associate
Yup, I have a PS5 that I got at launch last year - then last week I got an email inviting me to buy one…

Surely they could just look at my PSN account and see the registered console or see the games/trophies are all PS5 related?

Either way, I bought it and sold it at cost price to a mate from work who’s been trying and failing to get one since last Christmas.

Soldato
Gotten used to the white covers on the PS5. Don’t think I’ll buy the black ones. Would still opt for a black one though, if I have the choice, when they possibly announce the PS5 Pro in a few years.

Associate
I would have preferred black but the white has grown on me and it looks OK with something sat on it. Definitely wouldn't pay the price of a decent game (or more than half a 3D Pulse Headset) to change it.

Back
Top Bottom