Christmas spirit

Associate
So who's got what in?
Me:-
Tia Maria
Toffee Vodka from Manchester Christmas market (I've tried it but this is the first time I've bought a bottle)
Rasberry and Strawberry Sourz
A bottle of Taylor's port (is it me or is this only available in the shops at Christmas?)
A bottle of Amaretto
I've still got to get some:-
Midori (it's a green Japanese melon Liqeuer)
Prosecco

Soldato
Are you a fourteen year old girl who has raided their parents alcohol stash and found the half drank bottles from years ago? Because you drink like her.

Associate
OP
Are you a fourteen year old girl who has raided their parents alcohol stash and found the half drank bottles from years ago? Because you drink like her.

No. Just thought I'd expand my repertoire and I don't do it all the time. What I'm going to do is use them as mixers (Must get some bitter lemon as wel). I tried it last year with some success.

Associate
OP
I’d give all the above a miss or you’ll be back in hospital with indigestion.

I'm not going to drink them all in one go

A bit OT but when I was on a late shift at the Co-op last year they were getting rid of some liqeuers and spirits the couldn't sell so me and the crew that were in on the night in question were told to help ourselves to as many bottles as we could carry. I got two bottles of Baileys, a bottle of Rhubarb gin but I can't remember what else.
I gave the Bailey's to my mother along with the Rhubarb gin as I didn't know what to get her for Christmas and besides, I don't do gin and Bailey's

Man of Honour
So who's got what in?
Me:-
Tia Maria
Toffee Vodka from Manchester Christmas market (I've tried it but this is the first time I've bought a bottle)
Rasberry and Strawberry Sourz
A bottle of Taylor's port (is it me or is this only available in the shops at Christmas?)
A bottle of Amaretto
I've still got to get some:-
Midori (it's a green Japanese melon Liqeuer)
Prosecco

Got Tia Maria, (someone’s bound to ask for it).
Toffee vodka? Toffee vodka? Promise me you’re having a laugh.
Sourz? I’ll pass thanks.
Couple of bottles of Dow’s Port.
Got Amaretto, (see top of list).
Always have Midori, my wife uses it in making Lemon Balls.
Prosecco, all 3 nieces love it.
3 bottles of Absolut vodka
2 of Jack Daniels
2 of Jim Beam
2 of Crown Royal, (like a superior Canadian Club).
1 of Buffalo Trace
24 bottles of Doombar beer, (father-in-law is a peasant, but a stand-up guy and always welcome)
1 bottle of Jägermeister (for father-in-law).
12 bottles or cans of Thatchers Gold cider ( brother-in-law is an unlovable peasant, but I have to suffer him)
3 bottles of Gordons Pink Gin, (my wife says it has less calories than Viognier)
1 case of Merlot, 1 case of Pinot Grigio Blush, 1 case of Viognier
2 bottles of Courvoisier Cognac.
Let the good times roll!

Soldato
This is my first Christmas in my own house and want to build up a nice collection of booze for people to enjoy. So far we've got:

3 bottles of Baileys
24 bottles of Budweiser
Bottle of Amaretto
1 bottle of Jack Daniels
24 Bottles of Coors Light
Bottle of Captain Morgan
24 Cans of some fruity Cider the Mrs picked
3 bottles of wine, no idea of names

I would like to pick up something else but not sure what, maybe some nice Vodka, any recommendations..?

Soldato
This is my first Christmas in my own house and want to build up a nice collection of booze for people to enjoy. So far we've got:

3 bottles of Baileys
24 bottles of Budweiser
Bottle of Amaretto
1 bottle of Jack Daniels
24 Bottles of Coors Light
Bottle of Captain Morgan
24 Cans of some fruity Cider the Mrs picked
3 bottles of wine, no idea of names

I would like to pick up something else but not sure what, maybe some nice Vodka, any recommendations..?

When will you be buying the nice booze then?

Associate
Worrying amounts of alcohol here, but maybe that’s an age thing. Older generations seem intent on drinking to death…

Back
Top Bottom