Official FIFA 22 Thread

Don
I love how the FIFA community came together for the 'gift wins' and now it's escalated to a troll fest, they pass back to the keeper and look to be scoring an OG only to kick it for a corner then quit, I've had one just now who scored and OG then went full on sweat mode trying to score etc. There are all kind of troll scenarios now, good old FIFA community. I've just got rank 2 but cannot even be bothered to open the rewards the totw was that bad.

Soldato
I love how the FIFA community came together for the 'gift wins' and now it's escalated to a troll fest, they pass back to the keeper and look to be scoring an OG only to kick it for a corner then quit, I've had one just now who scored and OG then went full on sweat mode trying to score etc. There are all kind of troll scenarios now, good old FIFA community. I've just got rank 2 but cannot even be bothered to open the rewards the totw was that bad.

yep, had a similar one, from the kick off passed it then acted like he wasn't playing, let me get right to the defence then turned it into a sweat fest untll i got the first goal, then quit.

then a couple who just stick the rubber band on and leave the game running. then around 60 mins suddenly start playing with full on pressure. rats

Soldato

I think what happens is that people gift them, then some people act like rats and then those people think they should as it was done to them etc etc….. fifa is definitely a toxic game

Don
I'm so incredibly bored with this FIFA already, the repetition of it all is the worst ever, despite the new cards it's still the same formation, the same OP players, the same play style. It's just an absolute bore fest having only rivals to play. I'm trying stupid formations, tactics, teams to try and make it entertaining but even that is wearing thin.

Soldato
I'm so incredibly bored with this FIFA already, the repetition of it all is the worst ever, despite the new cards it's still the same formation, the same OP players, the same play style. It's just an absolute bore fest having only rivals to play. I'm trying stupid formations, tactics, teams to try and make it entertaining but even that is wearing thin.
Same here. Drop-off of interest is a lot earlier this year. Usually aim for a marquee player or two before calling it quits and after having CR7 and Messi in the same team a lot earlier than usual, I'm just bored.
Fancy a game or two tonight?

Soldato
I'm so incredibly bored with this FIFA already, the repetition of it all is the worst ever, despite the new cards it's still the same formation, the same OP players, the same play style.

Fifa has ALWAYS been like this...... To be honest i had a few years out and I find that there is a lot of variety in teams i am facing compared to previous versions....... 4231 seems to be the same go to formation but i encounter others like 41212 433 442 and 352
I think the game is going stale for you full stop - how many years upon years playing the same game (its hardly changing year to year!) I would stop playing it so much if its getting stale and just do the objectives etc and then do something else.

Don
Same here. Drop-off of interest is a lot earlier this year. Usually aim for a marquee player or two before calling it quits and after having CR7 and Messi in the same team a lot earlier than usual, I'm just bored.
Fancy a game or two tonight?

I have promised friends I'll play Warzone tonight, need a break from FIFA for a couple of nights, I'm off over Xmas so deffo chuck me a message. It's only due to the poor state of games nowadays I will unfortunately always come back to this game, despite the absolute bore that it is.

Permabanned
I've been trying super aggressive and fast attacking play to try and counter the borefest most people seem to like playing. Literally scything everyone down and going from front to back fast as possible. 4 2 2 2, it's amusing when it works Vs the tedious possession merchants and dribbletards. :cry:

Don
I've been trying super aggressive and fast attacking play to try and counter the borefest most people seem to like playing. Literally scything everyone down and going from front to back fast as possible. 4 2 2 2, it's amusing when it works Vs the tedious possession merchants and dribbletards. :cry:

I've been using 352 with 100 depth, both games I was 3-0 down and won, slightly amusing at least :)

Man of Honour
I'm also playing aggressively, seems the only way... the game has become a toxic mess though, as usual.

The latest promo had a lot of potential but EA put zero effort in once again.

It always astounds me how little effort they put in considering how much money FUT makes. A handful of promo cards with stat adjustments that often don't make sense.

Caporegime
This promo could've been one of the best ever but it turned out to be one of the worst :(

EA promoted it on Twitter a day before it went live as a battle of 5* traits, weak foot vs skill moves, but they either forgot to change or couldn't be bothered to change the 5* traits so deleted the Tweet and changed it to stat boosts instead.

They even screwed up the Ice event last night by forgetting to put them in packs and take out the Fire cards.

Caporegime
Next gen player pack was released at 12am, I got Camavinga but anyone who got Mbappe got an ST card rather than a LW. Yet another EA screw up and everyone who packed his ST will also get the LW card.

I know they're absolutely incompetent but they're svrewing up every single day on this version.

Back
Top Bottom