RGB fusion 2.0 for B550 Gaming X V2

Soldato
Buried somewhere will be the option, you’ll probably need to look through the manual for the motherboard unless you want to click through all the different options and sub menus until you find it.

Associate
Fusion works for me - controlling my X570 Master and RTX 3900 Extreme lights - but it interferes with one (so far) 3rd party application USB interface. I also have OpenRGB after one of the members set it up to work with the Aorus graphics cards, however unfortunately it is flaky. I have to keep using Fusion again in order to set the lights which then allows OpenRGB to work again, but only for a while. I'm using a beta build so I'm hoping that at some point OpenRGB will be stable for me and I can uninstall Fusion forever.

Associate
OP
Yeah I checked openRGB but I have the same issue. I think the signal rgb is the best one. Signal rgb is working fine for me but whenever I restart my pc the lights from the fans are coming to default one

Associate
OP
But fusion for me doesnt work at all, plus whenever I installed the fusion I found that my extreme lights from graphic card are coming off. So I guess should be an issue with my motherboard or with bios something I guess.

Back
Top Bottom