Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
After thinking I'd solved my issue with my 5/4g dropping consistantly, it's back and worse than it was.

I have to admit it's making me want to get rid of the phone. It's so frustrating as my 3.5 year old mate 20 never lost 4g at work once. My pixel struggles to hold 4g for longer than 15 minutes without a loss.

Soldato
After thinking I'd solved my issue with my 5/4g dropping consistantly, it's back and worse than it was.

I have to admit it's making me want to get rid of the phone. It's so frustrating as my 3.5 year old mate 20 never lost 4g at work once. My pixel struggles to hold 4g for longer than 15 minutes without a loss.
Could be a faulty unit

Soldato
Had a bit of an oddity with my 6 - the double tap gesture on the rear stopped working completely; initially it had lost the app I had set, but after setting that up again it worked a few times then completely stopped. The phone would also refuse to go into landscape mode, even tried toggling there lock to no avail.

Had to reboot to sort these in the end.

Associate
As an update to the 4g setting i changed a few pages back, my phone hasn't dropped its connection once and that's even at work where I constantly used to get dropouts on my pixel 3.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
What are the signal issues you guys are having? I don't think I've noticed them myself but want to keep an eye out. Just dropping 4G? What network?

Soldato
Yeah I've not experienced any signal issues. EE on 4G only mind.

I wonder if there is a particular carrier or if it's a default 5g dropping and not finding 4g / 3g in a timely fashion ?

Soldato
I'm getting frustrated with the signal issues as well. I've been at work since 1800 and have had 5 dropouts here so far.

Wowsers they've made the reception even worse with the last update! Used to have 2 bars at the gym now I had no reception at all, even Spotify etc lagged out. Lovely.

Have you checked with others regarding their reception?

There may be an assumption that the phone is at fault when it could be a network issue especially if the issue has "got worse" in a small area within a limited timescale i e. Who's to say that your network (Charlie) hasn't had issues since 1800 and you're assuming it's the phone or that the cell tower nearest your gym (grudas) is not having issues at the specific time you were there?

Back
Top Bottom