• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
For what its worth - apart from the graphics, I thought Days Gone was better than Ghost of Tsushima.- - but I accept I am probably alone in that.

We're all different. I really enjoyed days gone until I got to the hordes. Mainly because I'm bad at games and just felt it was too much effort to get rid of them.
I think I was pretty much at the end of the game. I should probably try and finish it

Soldato
Base have had the side panels up for pre-order for £30 delivered which is a much better price.

They have also released a U.K price for the panels and they are surprisingly cheaper than the U.S price pre-tax at £45.

Last edited:
Soldato
We're all different. I really enjoyed days gone until I got to the hordes. Mainly because I'm bad at games and just felt it was too much effort to get rid of them.
I think I was pretty much at the end of the game. I should probably try and finish it

I cheesed the 2 of the 3 compulsory ones (sawmill and the one near the train in the town).

Soldato
I cheesed the 2 of the 3 compulsory ones (sawmill and the one near the train in the town).

Ill have to look that up. In other news, fancied playing ME Andromeda just to see how bad it is but under my library it now shows as a trial download not the full game. Can't recall if we got it on plus or if I paid for it but either way seems odd.

Soldato
Ill have to look that up. In other news, fancied playing ME Andromeda just to see how bad it is but under my library it now shows as a trial download not the full game. Can't recall if we got it on plus or if I paid for it but either way seems odd.
I don’t think it was ever on ps+. I have ea play so it’s always there for me. Not sure.

Soldato
I don’t think it was ever on ps+. I have ea play so it’s always there for me. Not sure.

Yeah think you're right. I bought it in the past then which makes it even stranger why I now only have access to a ten hour trial.
Found the transaction 20/07/2017 shows as a £0.00 purchase, I didn't have it in disc.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah think you're right. I bought it in the past then which makes it even stranger why I now only have access to a ten hour trial.
Found the transaction 20/07/2017 shows as a £0.00 purchase, I didn't have it in disc.
I have a similar issue on pc with bf2042. Can play through origin, but in ea play I've got a trial. The whole ea play thing seems to have been poorly implemented.

Soldato
I have a similar issue on pc with bf2042. Can play through origin, but in ea play I've got a trial. The whole ea play thing seems to have been poorly implemented.

I'm kind of thinking that paying £5 for a disc will be less hassle than trying to get it sorted.

Just bought a load of games to cover me for my big break.

Ace Attorney Trilogy
Ni No Kuni Remaster
South Park Fractured But Whole
RE2
AC Origins Gold Edition
Persona 5 Royal Deluxe
Lost in Random.

Grand total of £31.92 - Turkey PSN
Those games are £87.68 on UK store with their offer price and I haven't added in Origins as I own the base game so can't.

May even break my rule and pre order Horizon for £30.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah, I bought a load of spare springs as it won't be the last time!

It's actually really easy as long as you have the correct tools.

Yep just finished doing. A bit fiddly in places but saved £50+ so happy. Will be much easier next time now I know what to do. Got some spare springs.

Soldato
What’s the go to SSD to buy now? I’ve won 6 games and I’d like to play them without having to uninstall everything else to free up space, Far Cry 6 is installing right now and that’s coming up at 94GB lol.

Back
Top Bottom