*** The Official Takeaway Voucher Code Thread ***

Soldato
OP
JE/FH codes appear to be thin on the ground at the moment but you'd think there would be less people having a cheeky takeaway in January due to folk being skint after Xmas so you'd think they would send codes out to encourage you.

I've been getting some UberEats codes but they are for nonsense like 20% off grocery orders of £20 or more but these are of no interest due to the limited range the shops supply via UberEats plus everything having at least a 20% extra mark up compared to in store prices as a minimum so not worth bothering with. Plus I have a corner shop at the end of the street if I need any milk or snax.

Caporegime
If you actually use Uber quite often, you’ll never get decent codes.

Don’t order anything for about 4 months or more and they’ll start sending them to you.

Forget justeat, they don’t do discount codes full stop in my experience.

Commissario
Frustratingly, a few days after I asked for a code, I got one from Just Eat for 25% so stacked that with the local takeaways own 10% and three of us had a huge curry last night for £20.

Man of Honour
I've only got 35% with Uber at the moment, I'm unlikely to bite until they up it to 50%.

I got that one as well, it's only valid at 'selected stores' though which happen to be just a couple of places miles away that i'd never use,
none of the big brand places like McDonalds, KFC etc are taking part

Update, just noticed that Topcashback have removed Uber Eats as a merchant,
they used to pay £1.27 cashback on every order, now that's gone Uber Eats is worthless to me

Last edited:
Soldato
Uber sent me out a £10 off your next five orders recently, and one of my go-to options is on there with a £15 reward for five orders.

That said, were it not for the reward for five orders I'd simply not bother as Foodhub works out the same price due to free delivery and a constant 20% off.

Soldato
Cheat day, otherwise known as fat b' day.

tenoff.jpg

Tenner off so not a bad price.

Another three orders from the place via Uber and I get a £15 voucher.

It's worth checking every once in awhile for shop specific offers on there tbh.

Soldato
OP
National Pizza Day today and FoodHub are offering 10% off pizzas with code PD10 but the email I got says it's limited to the first 1000 orders so get your pre-orders in quick!

Man of Honour
There's a cracking offer here for first time Uber Eats users,
£20 off each of your first 5 orders, £20 min spend before delivery and service fee, use by 10th March, code--> DEAL20

Man of Honour
Another Foodhub code here for this Sunday only (27th March) to celebrate Mothers Day, 15% off no min spend MD22
it's for new and existing members and will stack with restaurants own offers, apparently there's only 1,500 uses available so might be worth pre ordering on Sunday morning

@LeeUK @robfosters @Gray2233

Back
Top Bottom