Hermes stolen my parcell?

Associate
I'm waiting for my son's Christmas present, unfortunately being delivered by Hermes. The tracking data shows it left Amazon on the Sunday and on the Monday the message was "Delay in delivery due to external factors, City, GB".

Only Santa knows where it is now.

Associate
My parcel still hasn't arrived either and it's my lad's main Christmas pressie, he'll be very disappointed. Ordered on the 8th December so you'd think that was plenty of time. It's too late to order a replacement.

Associate
My Hermes parcel said it was delivered today but it was delivered to someone in the neighborhood. It was like hunting for the red october but managed to find it. Oh and the parcel was squished like someone sat on it:(.

Caporegime
I thought Hermes is now Evri?
Doesn't look like anyone's told Amazon then :eek:

RrFEQ70.png

Caporegime
I've given up sending through hermes/evri. It's the lockers. They take 3-4 days to be collected here. Pay for a 2 day service. Drop it off on Monday. Hope it gets there Saturday!

Royal mail.. Collect from your door, on a true two day service.

Price is competitive now.

I'm using RM for medium parcels under 5kg. And UPS for big parcels.

No more evri.

For delivery from shops evri are fine.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I used to use Hermes/Evri when I sold stuff because it was cheaper. I found a few annoyances with it though.
My local convenience shop always claim to not have space to take the parcels, and when they do, they litter their actual shop floor with them where the public walk all by them.
Slow to get picked up and processed. Delivery times slow. Often go missing from the system for days to then finally be delivered.

The latest thing that has happened twice to me in the last couple of months is that they claim the parcel is too heavy or large for the service selected. This is despite me weighing it and measuring. They then hold the parcel to ransom demanding a penalty charge which is usually more than the original cost to send it in the first place. They currently have a parcel of mine worth £25, which I already paid £10 to post. They want another £10 or so to release it. Out of stubbornness I've just left it in their system to see if they ever deliver it anyway when they get bored of holding it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom