Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Crashed twice tonight on MW, froze a for few seconds then back to desktop. Still feels stuttery too, it's better but not quite as it was, performance just feels a tad off. I've played this game every night for the last few months, a couple of hours at a time, and can not remember the last time it crashed, let alone twice within the hour like tonight. So yeah, deffo agree with Guest2, game is still goosed for sure, at least for some.
MW or Vanguard? I’ll try MW later, the the time I tried shoothouse I had no problems other than random ADS (which is now fixed)

Soldato
MW isnt broken, it was fixed after about of Caldera being released. New map is great fun, im really enjoying it. It takes some getting used to but every game I accidentally find myself in a new area.
Isn't broken?? you must be one of the lucky ones, crashes after every round of MP unless you leave lobby and restart a roudn manually, xp still not updating properly either all in all a total mess. I've played Caldera a couple of times and quite like the map if im honest

Soldato
same, ive also done two fresh installs one on desktop and one on laptop still crashes
Weird, just tried MW shoot house. No problem at all. I did a fresh install too and removed all old config so shaders and everything were re-done.

Also updated to latest nvidia drivers. I wonder if its a ramdom setting, i have nvidia low latency off, rtx off (not used anyone i think) and all the dof and blur rubbish off too. Below, but drivers updated

https://imgur.com/lU5eGRg

Soldato
I had a few random games of plunder. It just felt a bit off. Lots of lag, Lots of kicks from Blizzard servers etc. Every time I sttart up the game I get
It would have been interesting to see how well Riccochet would have worked in Verdansk.
I did just try a fix for blzbntbna00000012 and not having to use the .exe in the folder.

1. Close Battle.net
2. Go to Battle.net>Modern Warfare and create a new folder.
3. Drag Call of Duty Modern warfare into that new folder.
4. Start Battle.net. It will now show install Warzne. Click locate game files under that and point it to Call of duty modern warfare folder
5. It will do a small update and play as normal.

I tried switching it back but the original issue returns.

Soldato
Yet to see him lan at cdl and we won't - hell hes more than good enough? Having godlike aim and making pros look silly? Apparently hes just going to carry on streaming and be their "content creator"

Don't look now Locky, but ZLaner is currently at a LAN competing live and still playing exactly the same ;)

Caporegime
Don't look now Locky, but ZLaner is currently at a LAN competing live and still playing exactly the same ;)

In terms of ZLaner, there was a clip of him lock snapping onto someone in a Tent that he nor anyone else could see.... But when you see the clip on Esports Talk, it was heavily edited and cut out, only showing the Win

Soldato
Well, go here: twitch.tv/cashapp

All of the "suspect" streamers, including Bifffle, sitting in the same room using the same hardware

Biffle just won the last match in a 2v1 and looked like his normal self. ZLaner and Destroy won 2 games (against an all pro lobby)

At some point you've gotta accept that Professional gamers really are that much better?

Associate
It's UNBELIEVABLE that, TWO DAYS LATER they stil didn't fix the menu-loop bug, even after I got TWO patches in the meantime. It's a GAME-BREAKING bug for God's sake, it's happening cross-platforms, and I can't believe it's something that hard to fix.

They just don't care. They only care about selling the newer titles and making money.

Soldato
Krackus thing is the stupidest thing they could do when bugs need fixing!

I was doing really well in a trio's game when that thing turned up and brought the whole play base to me.

What a waste of resource adding that when you have simple stuff like lag when accessing the buy stations that need fixing

Soldato
Silly Xmas thing. Whoever is running the show is fine their utmost to kill this game.
Krampus and the stun elves are so annoying. I got killed by another team whilst stunned by a ******* elf! :mad:

At least we can drop back to MW multiplayer. Vanguard MP isnt too bad either, enjoying it apart from the sound is a bit ‘muffled’

Soldato
Krackus thing is the stupidest thing they could do when bugs need fixing!

I was doing really well in a trio's game when that thing turned up and brought the whole play base to me.

What a waste of resource adding that when you have simple stuff like lag when accessing the buy stations that need fixing
Good point. Fix hackers/cheating, bugs and knackered servers before adding in new (crap) stuff. Id have been happy with some of the Caldera trees being xmas trees or just having xmas lights and stuff on them. At least that doesnt change (already very new) gameplay. People are still getting used to the map and guns. Some areas ive not even been too and now there’s xmas monsters chasing me.

What were they thinking with Krampus and elves really?!?

Associate
Had another update this morning but menu loop bug is still there. What happened to Vanguard free access? I can't see any option for that now. Have they broken that as well? :D It was supposed to run 16th - 21st.

Soldato
I've been playing vanguard for a bit to try and level up some weapons.
I'm not really enjoying it as much as I did MW2019, the movement seems off with a lot of screen wobble when sprinting etc.

Back
Top Bottom