Companys that offer Optimization??? your thoughts

Associate
I know this is a controversial topic, But whats your thoughts on these guys offering Optimization services to streamers etc on twitter etc. I seen a review from one saying he went from 40fps to 200fps, Which doesn't sound possible with a few windows tweak.
I understand there is somethings you can do for a little boost like activation BAR if you have the components to do so, changing nvidia to Max Power, windows power option to high performance but I have never seen huge increases doing this... Personally I think a main attribute they do is tweak the game settings to show you a better fps like rather being on Ultra dropping to Max or medium etc..

Whats your thoughts?

Associate
Every game is different for where you can get the best performance, and that information is easily available online. Also with streaming and VODs, the quality is nowhere near what you actually see so just balance performance as needed.

The guys offering these services probably know what they're doing, but unless you're completely useless when it comes to technology, it's going to be a lot of money for little gain.

Back
Top Bottom