Call of Duty Vanguard

Caporegime
What they adding?

One more objective and a few covenants. That's it.

6u3fit2uoy381.jpg

NEW ZOMBIES CONTENT
New Objective
  • Purge: Capture the Control Runes to eradicate the Augmentors from existence.
New Covenants

• Equip five new abilities with 14 total upgrades across all rarity tiers at the Altar of Covenants.

No Pause either which is just lol'worthy.

Soldato
Xbox Series X here, just installed Vanguard from disc.

Downloaded the 65gb file.

Now I load the game accept the menus, set controller, audio, screen size and hdr configuration. Then it just goes to a blank screen with no way of progressing ???

I'm still in the game can hear the music playing but no menu for campaign or multiplayer.

I'd I close abs reopen I just get the same.

Any ideas ??

I thought console gaming was straight forward.

/EDIT

It's now working eventually came up with the connecting to Xbox live message then downloading update. No idea what was up.

Last edited:

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Father Christmas brought me a PS5 for Christmas. Was just coming in here to see if COD was any good this year before buying it. Guess not. :mad:

After buying BF2042 on the PC and it being bloody awful, I opted for COD on the PS5 and it’s been great by comparison.

So far no problems and no hackers with cross-play enabled.

The SP campaign isn’t too bad either, looks pretty good on the PS5.

I haz 4090!
Don
After buying BF2042 on the PC and it being bloody awful, I opted for COD on the PS5 and it’s been great by comparison.

So far no problems and no hackers with cross-play enabled.

The SP campaign isn’t too bad either, looks pretty good on the PS5.

Yeah I agree, my finger slipped and I accidentally bought it and I’m really enjoying it. I skipped last years so it’s nice to get my guilty pleasure back for a few weeks. :D

Soldato
Vanguard and Battlefield 2042 on the PS5 over the Christmas break have been fantastic for me really enjoyed them.

Warzone on the other hand is total garbage!

Soldato
Sorry to bring a warzone question in here…… playing on series x , if I attempted update / save mod on a weapon atm my games boots back to Xbox dashboard. The save doesn’t stick either . I literally can’t save a weapon. Anyone else heard of this ?

Soldato
Sorry to bring a warzone question in here…… playing on series x , if I attempted update / save mod on a weapon atm my games boots back to Xbox dashboard. The save doesn’t stick either . I literally can’t save a weapon. Anyone else heard of this ?
There's loads of bugs on console versions at the moment

Soldato
I have this on the Series X and yesterday it completely shut down my console. I thought it had bricked it but a power cycle sorted it. What a state COD is in at the moment.

Caporegime
Last zombies map is….. the same Egypt map from an earlier season, round based and a green tint.

LOL. They’re not even trying to hide this joke anymore, a final turd in the face of Zombies players. Worst COD of all time if you’re a zombies player.

Back
Top Bottom