Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
I just checked back here as i was keen on the pixel 6 on the run up to launch. Having looked back over the last three or four pages, people generally dont seem happy with it. Maybe ill wait and see how the new Samsungs fair.

Soldato
I just checked back here as i was keen on the pixel 6 on the run up to launch. Having looked back over the last three or four pages, people generally dont seem happy with it. Maybe ill wait and see how the new Samsungs fair.

As a pixel 6 owner I'd recommend this. I'm already back to using my 3.5 year old huawei

Soldato

There's a couple of genuine issues, that'll hopefully be fixed with future software updates, but most are moaning for the sake of moaning.

Soldato
Ive just opened the headphones. Very disappointed.

Wish I'd listed them on eBay now as sealed.

No better than my 3yr old qc35s, in fact I think they are a bit worse.

Yeah I opened them and used them for a bit and they're less comfortable than the QC35s I have, so they'll be going up for sale at some point.

I think the NC700s weren't intended to replace the QC35s; they're more intended for the fashion / noise cancelling market than the music market.

Caporegime
I'm starting to research what's what in the world of smartphones as I'm long overdue for a new phone.

I get the impression that the Pixel 6 (non-Pro) is the best VFM within the high end?

Things I'm considering necessary are:
* 5G
* Large screen as possible
* Decent battery life and/or fast charge
* High-quality screen
* At least the resolution (or greater) of my current phone (Honor 9 Lite)
* A higher refresh rate
* Some decent range of colours on offer

Nice to haves:
* An audio jack
* Water-resistant/repellent
* Wireless charging
* Screen protection, e.g. Gorilla
* Pen feature (not a feature of the P6, I know)

I shouldn't think many phones have all of the above though the Pixel 6 does look to be pretty good,
as does the Honor 50 and Motorola Edge X30.

I don't care for selfies though the camera needs to be of a decent quality.

Soldato
I'm starting to research what's what in the world of smartphones as I'm long overdue for a new phone.

I get the impression that the Pixel 6 (non-Pro) is the best VFM within the high end?

Things I'm considering necessary are:
* 5G
* Large screen as possible
* Decent battery life and/or fast charge
* High-quality screen
* At least the resolution (or greater) of my current phone (Honor 9 Lite)
* A higher refresh rate
* Some decent range of colours on offer

Nice to haves:
* An audio jack
* Water-resistant/repellent
* Wireless charging
* Screen protection, e.g. Gorilla
* Pen feature (not a feature of the P6, I know)

I shouldn't think many phones have all of the above though the Pixel 6 does look to be pretty good,
as does the Honor 50 and Motorola Edge X30.

I don't care for selfies though the camera needs to be of a decent quality.

Pixel 6 is a great value for money. Id avoid honor phones because software is meh

Soldato
ive had pixel 6 since launch, first week i had signal issues & battery tanking with mobile data on (30% in 30 minutes) then i forced a 5G sim update via sky app & since then not had any signals issues on 5G or Lessbeen solid since.

Back
Top Bottom