Integrated Flow/temp/fan display for 5¼ front bay?

Soldato
I am toying with adding a flow / temp sensor to my loop and was wondering if anyone out there offered an integrated display that fits in a front 5¼" bay (single or double) that accepts inputs from fans, temps sensors, and flow meters? I had had a quick look around and can't find anything.

Something like the Aquaero 6 XT LCD Fan Controller - Black / Blue- but with extra inputs

Soldato
IIRC, the Aquaero will display inputs from pretty much all of AquaComputer's accessories, as most of them interface via USB header rather than directly to the Aquaero.
Control via the Aquaero itself or in Aquasuite.

Soldato
OP
Never realised they could take other inputs - their site lists all the options and it's pretty exhaustive, including D5 pump, flow, and temp - perfect - cheers!

Associate
Other than AC, i have a Lampton Fan controller which can do the same.. but i don't think it has a flow sensor input.. and the fan control is manual

Associate
In my experience, if you are looking to do anything for watercooling go with Aquacomputer- the aquasuite software is about the most comprehensive out there

Back
Top Bottom