Detailing Stages

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

nice, can you change the pattern on these then ? and did you use a portable pressure washer like the worx ?
Exactly like the video posted above. It rotates to open or narrow the spray pattern.

I use it with a Niflisk pressure washer, so I wouldn’t like to comment on how it would be on the Worx.

Underboss
cheers

i know you said the amazon one is good, it probably is, but because i follow this guy, and i value what he says

i might get myself the autoglym one and get an adaptor as the worx is "low pressure"

the Autoglym one is currently £10 off in amazon

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Crikey... I've worked out I've spent approximately £ 241.37 on detailing products since 2012 when I bought my first car.

To be fair, every time I buy a car they try and get me to ‘Gardx’ it for £500. I can guarantee that even if I’ve spend that much on car products, my car looks far far better than having that rubbish on it. I also find it quite therapeutic doing it myself.

Soldato
To be fair, every time I buy a car they try and get me to ‘Gardx’ it for £500. I can guarantee that even if I’ve spend that much on car products, my car looks far far better than having that rubbish on it. I also find it quite therapeutic doing it myself.
The last 2 cars I've bought I've been offered that and I've happily told them I can guarantee I can clean and protect my car better than you :D

Soldato
OP
Ahh, I can see why now. You have the short attachment - mine has the quick connect at the end of a much larger lance which is either a) non removable or b) my lance is faulty.

I have just connected mine to the long lance as its supposed to be better for applying soaps etc.

as31EaH.jpg

Even when using the long lance the multi head/nozzle comes off easily, which suggests yours is indeed faulty.

Underboss
I have just connected mine to the long lance as its supposed to be better for applying soaps etc.

as31EaH.jpg

Even when using the long lance the multi head/nozzle comes off easily, which suggests yours is indeed faulty.

thats how your supposed to have it as there is a magnet in the long lance which connects up to the other magnet in the handle end

but you can modify the short part if you want the same pressure but on a shorter length

also , thanks for the links regarding the foam cannon, if thats 39.95 inc postage, then not a bad price

so its either a toss up between Amazon one at £15 and the MJCC one at £40 !

Back
Top Bottom