Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Gave Vanguard a go but can't say I'm a huge fan. I think that's partly down to the sound, which as someone else mentioned seems very muffled. In general though the game just doesn't feel immersive. Will play a couple more times but at the moment I'm thinking that I won't buy it.

Also the gunplay and movement don't feel as slick as MW.

Soldato
I'm out, the Krampus crap is ridiculous. I'm struggling to get to loadout only for that thing to pop up the second it's on its way.

What moron thought that would be a good idea?

Soldato
MP40 should be pistol calibre if they're doing it properly? It's good old 9mm
It is. Not sure if its still a bug but when i had an MP40 and STG44 (fully loaded) the ammo for the STG was SMG ammo. I shot the MP40 and ammo went down when i changed to the STG.
I though something was up so dropped the MP40 and STG ammo went back up to 210.
I think picked up another random SMG and ammo was around 120 (and AR / STG 210)
Bug with MP40 I guessed

Soldato
It is. Not sure if its still a bug but when i had an MP40 and STG44 (fully loaded) the ammo for the STG was SMG ammo. I shot the MP40 and ammo went down when i changed to the STG.
I though something was up so dropped the MP40 and STG ammo went back up to 210.
I think picked up another random SMG and ammo was around 120 (and AR / STG 210)
Bug with MP40 I guessed

Does sound iffy. I think quite a bit is a bit iffy at the moment! As with @JimLad I've been getting honestly hilarious frames in the Vanguard Warzone map. Stop motion animation much?
Standard Rebirth island...lovely stuff though, even with randos.

I see there's a free multiplayer weekend on for Vanguard, but when I click on it it tries to get me to pay for the standard or deluxe versions...no option to download and play for free that I can find.

Soldato
I see there's a free multiplayer weekend on for Vanguard, but when I click on it it tries to get me to pay for the standard or deluxe versions...no option to download and play for free that I can find.

Go into the Battlenet loader, there's a 'try' option where you'd buy it.
Silly you can't do it from where you say, that's what I tried too!

Soldato
Does sound iffy. I think quite a bit is a bit iffy at the moment! As with @JimLad I've been getting honestly hilarious frames in the Vanguard Warzone map. Stop motion animation much?
Standard Rebirth island...lovely stuff though, even with randos.

Vanguard multiplayer worked and was free for me. I playded it for an hour or so before buying it.
I tried the beta and it had improved a bit. Still fun for £30 and weapons level up fast. I was doing PPSH on the smaller maps

Soldato
The Krampus thing is rage enducing.

Dropped into a solos and it was hunting me after about 10 seconds after dropping in the middle of fields, no where near xas trees or buy stations.

I outran it for 2 minutes attracting attention to myself but not shooting so i didbr run out if ammo. It took 5 plates of armour off me but had 2 in.
Then ran into someone camping in a building who must have heard the noise.
When are these terrible xmas ‘features’ getting removed? Back to multiplayer for me I think

Soldato
The Krampus thing is rage enducing.

Dropped into a solos and it was hunting me after about 10 seconds after dropping in the middle of fields, no where near xas trees or buy stations.

I outran it for 2 minutes attracting attention to myself but not shooting so i didbr run out if ammo. It took 5 plates of armour off me but had 2 in.
Then ran into someone camping in a building who must have heard the noise.
When are these terrible xmas ‘features’ getting removed? Back to multiplayer for me I think

It's cost me a first place. It hit me with 10 people left and I ran out of bullets in 1 - 1 fight with the player who won and I ended up second.

Soldato
It's cost me a first place. It hit me with 10 people left and I ran out of bullets in 1 - 1 fight with the player who won and I ended up second.
I spectated the game I died and did think "wow, imagine how annoying this would be if I was down to the last 5-10 people and this thing killed me"
I would like to think it swaps from person to person towards the end or can be killed easier

It changes the game completely (for the worse)

Soldato
Yeah it's so stupid having it in the map. It was hunting me I ran to a chopper and just had to fly around the map for 3 minutes. Such a pointless thing. Also the dev work required to add that could have been spent fixing bugs.

Loot boxes that don't open, areas of the map that you can't slide cancel on, the lag on the buy station that has got me killed twice now. The pre match slide slow lag... All need fixing before you start adding rubbish in that just pees people off anyway :D

Associate
Have been enjoying the new map the more I play it but not enjoying the random pauses and then just now, game freezing, forcing a reboot. Checked my performance and CPU is at 81% and GPU at 8%. Can that be right?

Back
Top Bottom