Official FIFA 22 Thread

Man of Honour
EA have announced they've also change the qualification from 24 points from 9 games to 20 from 10, 4 wins instead of 5.

That should encourage more people to play, more people to qualify so it might become easier to gain a higher rank in the WL.

Doubt they would've done this unless they've seen a massive drop in the people playing.

That's a good change.

Man of Honour
They’ve just given out the freeze cards to people who opened packs when the cards had been accidentally removed the other day.

I got Gabriel Jesus, his price just dropped from 900k to 600k on the market :p

Still happy though!

Soldato
OP
I got Correa and Pereya. Just bought Jesus for 550k he’s down further but I’ll give him a go.

not sure if I mentioned but got Mid Butragueno from base/mid pack and he’s outstanding

Soldato
I got Correa and Pereya. Just bought Jesus for 550k he’s down further but I’ll give him a go.

not sure if I mentioned but got Mid Butragueno from base/mid pack and he’s outstanding
I did his prime SBC back in 20? I think it was and guy just finishes everything. He's so nimble too which works great this year.

I've gone back to 4312 again with 3CMs having H/H work rates chasing everything down :D

Team as it stands plays as
Rashford-Baby Best
Mid Baggio
RTTK Silva-POTM Fofana-IF Barella
Gold Theo-WW Niakathe-Sule-Mid Carlos Alberto
Mid Cech

Hovering at low 1900 right now but everything is just the same. Same players, same tactics.

Saving up for IF Theo but that WW Spinazzola looks great!

Man of Honour
I switched my entire tactics last night to 4231 and it seems to be going a lot better. Won 5 in a row in rivals (Div 1, got into Elite). Played the WL qualifiers and won 6 in a row (gave the rest away).

Going to change up the team later to try out Ice Jesus.

@Andybtsn Just stick to PS5. I've mainly played PS5 and whenever I try PS4 now it just feels... old hat. The next gen improvements are significant, and both versions are annoying - as FIFA always is.

Soldato
I cannot get a win in Elite, it's terrible. Well, I'm terrible :D

I still cannot find 'the' formation I feel most comfortable with.

Hell, I cannot even work out which I prefer out of the PS5/PS4 versions

I prefer the PS4 version more as its not as defensive....... all the players dropping back even when you dont set it..... its a pain to break down

PS4 at least its more open - although i dont like how the cdms dont even bother dropping back a little and you have to constantly pull them back

Permabanned
Played Pro Evo for the last year, Fifa 22 is 8n the saoe on PS store at the moment.

Am I a lunatic to think I'll enjoy it this time? :(:mad::cry::D

Its arguably one of the worst Fifa's I have ever played. Dribbling is physics defying op/awful and its possibly the fastest Fifas I have ever played(gameplay wise), its pretty ridiculous on the whole, very poor version of football. This is FUT though, so couch play with mates or some of the other modes might be ok.

Also the sprint boost, lols at that

Still playing it though.....:(

Soldato
Its arguably one of the worst Fifa's I have ever played. Dribbling is physics defying op/awful and its possibly the fastest Fifas I have ever played(gameplay wise), its pretty ridiculous on the whole, very poor version of football. This is FUT though, so couch play with mates or some of the other modes might be ok.

Also the sprint boost, lols at that

Still playing it though.....:(

I would disagree with that.

I think for the most part it's an enjoyable game. I preferred it at launch but for the most part it's the first fifa in a while where I can pass folk to death. Skills have still been nerf'd somewhat which is nice, no longer having folk chain skill move and skill cancels like they are doing combo's on Tekken. Headed goals are a thing again (not the glitch) and goal keepers are not as crap as last year.

Don
These cards with ridiculous pace are such cons, Sule is the slowest cow I've ever used. Pique ain't much better. I'm annoyed I did the Davies SBC as I thought I'd sown that defensive side down for some time, turns out I just need Kimpembe and Mendy there :o

Back
Top Bottom