Did work get you a Xmas gift?

Caporegime
In my current role we never get anything, not even a card.

In my last role we hired out the Natural History Museum, spent over £150k and had a proper ball with fancy dress, eat and drink as much as you want, cabs home paid for, the lot:

haLeJFg.jpeg

Can't wait to be back at stuff like that again :cool:

Damn! The pins on that one on the right. Bet they had a happy Christmas!

Caporegime
Damn! The pins on that one on the right. Bet they had a happy Christmas!

They were my receptionists, the one on the right was hot as hell, it got so bad I had to tell some of my contractors to stop lingering around reception :D

She is massively in to yoga and loved our office gym. It was ridiculous.

She was mad as a bag of cats though, very much into the successful type, if you didn't earn £100k a year she wouldn't even want to know your name, the guy she ended up with must be on millions, he's not exactly what you'd call a catch :p

Soldato
Nope not a bloody thing still waiting to hear if I'll get xmas leave infact but one of the clients took pity and gave a me a small tray of chocs and a very small card and another one gave a box of wine and a card. And another box of heroes that was unexpected, nice people.

Nope didn't confirm leave so I'm still stuck here instead of being on the other side of the country. Merry christmas.

In my current role we never get anything, not even a card.

In my last role we hired out the Natural History Museum, spent over £150k and had a proper ball with fancy dress, eat and drink as much as you want, cabs home paid for, the lot:

haLeJFg.jpeg

Can't wait to be back at stuff like that again :cool:

Natural History is closed due to covid so don't hold your breath!

Last edited:
Caporegime
I get very small amount of company stock at christmas

I remember as a kid my dad worked as shipstones brewery he would get a massive Christmas hampers every year in the 80s or 90s.
then he worked for some food company and all he got was a paltry amount of stock every year.

I think they eventually went bust and he never sold them, they paid a dividend though.

I think my mum only ever got cards but she worked for the NHS so probably normal there, unless your management I bet.....

Soldato
For the first time yes (NHS)

£250 and an extra day of annual leave and a card.
Massively appreciated by everyone I think. It's been a hellish two years.

Back
Top Bottom