Sky Friends and Family deal thread! Now with, er NOW deals!

Caporegime
OP
If they work for sky how on earth has it been allowed on here? That's like me working for a company then advertising it's services with discounts.

Surely that's sales for sky?
Because I limit the codes to long term forum members and have asked, and been granted permission from the mods to do so. I’ve been completely transparent with the mods at all times and they have asked me questions about it in the past. It’s a benefit to forum users as well, not unlike free delivery? It’s not competing against anything OCUK sell or provide either?

Soldato
If they work for sky how on earth has it been allowed on here? That's like me working for a company then advertising it's services with discounts.

Surely that's sales for sky?
It's people actively looking for codes requesting them, so they've already made their choice as far as I can tell - and we're lucky enough to have a nice forum member able to provide them

Associate
It's people actively looking for codes requesting them, so they've already made their choice as far as I can tell - and we're lucky enough to have a nice forum member able to provide them

I couldn't agree more.

MissChief has helped a number of families with these. And we are grateful.

To me - a long term member of the community, assisting others members - is something to be viewed with gratitude & gratitude alone.

MissChief - your support & help is sincerely appreciated. You've helped my family a couple of times.

M.

Soldato
@MissChief

If I take the current Sky Sports offer in My Sky is it a separate 18 month contract for Sky Sports alone or does it extends my current TV contact?

If it's the latter then do my discounts drop off the TV package at the end of my original 18 month contract and I'm then tied in for a few months at full price while the Sports contact runs out or does it effectively extend the discounted period of the TV contact to end at the same time as the Sports contact?

Hope that makes sense. :)

Caporegime
OP
@MissChief

If I take the current Sky Sports offer in My Sky is it a separate 18 month contract for Sky Sports alone or does it extends my current TV contact?

If it's the latter then do my discounts drop off the TV package at the end of my original 18 month contract and I'm then tied in for a few months at full price while the Sports contact runs out or does it effectively extend the discounted period of the TV contact to end at the same time as the Sports contact?

Hope that makes sense. :)

That I'm unsure about, I've been away from Domestic for a couple of years now. I believe it doesn't extend your current contract but may make it more difficult to negotiate a discount at a later date.

Associate
I'm currently with virgin but miss sky and I know I don't qualify for a code , but was wondering where the best place is now to get the best deals from sky .....is it worth phoning them or just scour the internet for the best deals.
Many thanks in advance.

Caporegime
OP
I'm currently with virgin but miss sky and I know I don't qualify for a code , but was wondering where the best place is now to get the best deals from sky .....is it worth phoning them or just scour the internet for the best deals.
Many thanks in advance.
Try approaching a Sky retail stand if you have one and see what they can offer you. Often they'll have some very good deals.

Back
Top Bottom