Hawkeye TV show

Soldato
That I assume will be made clear next episode.

Ah, so it hasn’t been explained yet so I haven’t missed anything.

I hope it’s not something like it belongs for Fisk… Maybe it was some Stark tech, maybe backup of the Stark computer tech like the glasses he gave Peter.

Caporegime
Great ending. Shame it was a limited series. Maybe Kate or Yelena could turn up in one of the other 2022 Disney+ shows. I doubt we will see Hawkeye again as his story is pretty much complete now. Shame as his character has got much more interesting since Infinity War/Endgame.

Only small annoyance: Watch owner was thoroughly underwhelming and not significant any in any real way that was explained.

rp2000

Soldato
I thought it was pretty good…

I did like it that Kate managed to get the better of Fisk with the multi combo special arrows and lends well to her saying you don’t need superpowers to be a hero but I would have loved to have see Daredevil lend a hand during the fight but was not to be.

Caporegime
They turned Fisk in to the Terminator. I know he can take a beating but an arrow to the chest did nothing, then hit by a car at speed and then arrows exploded underneath him and he limps off.

Then we didnt actually see him killed in screen because the camera panned up, so he could still be alive. There's no reason she would, but Mara might have shot him in the leg or something

Soldato
They turned Fisk in to the Terminator. I know he can take a beating but an arrow to the chest did nothing, then hit by a car at speed and then arrows exploded underneath him and he limps off.

Then we didnt actually see him killed in screen because the camera panned up, so he could still be alive. There's no reason she would, but Mara might have shot him in the leg or something
I think it was implied that his shirt was some sort of body armour, didn't it make a metallic noise when he straightened his cuff?

Comic lore on the shooting is that he loses an eye but lives, whether they'll use that with his next appearance (lets face it, you can't bring Fisk back for just 45 mins in the MCU) or not..

Soldato
Ok, who is Frisk? I have seen all of Hawkeye and the other Disney MCU shows plus the MCU movies. I have NOT watched any SHIELD, Daredevil, IronFist etc etc.
Also is Frisk played by the recruit in Full Metal Jacket that shoots himself in the toilets? Pvt Piles or however it is spelt.

Soldato
Cool. I thought it was him. Great actor, underrated in my opinion. Is daredevil any good? I will assume it's popped up on my Disney + home screen due to this episode of Hawkeye.
Of the original Netflix MCU shows, Daredevil is the best one in my opinion. It's a shame it got cancelled, hopefully Disney might bring the character back as it's easily the most popular with fans but I'm not sure it'll be the same 15+ show it was before.

I think it's still on Netflix.

Soldato
I think it was implied that his shirt was some sort of body armour, didn't it make a metallic noise when he straightened his cuff?

Comic lore on the shooting is that he loses an eye but lives, whether they'll use that with his next appearance (lets face it, you can't bring Fisk back for just 45 mins in the MCU) or not..

I thought the metallic noise was the cufflink pinging off, which is then what Kate uses to activate the arrows using the old coin trick she was taught

Credit to my wife for that spot, i was sat there stupidly saying "where the **** has she got a cufflink from!"

Cool. I thought it was him. Great actor, underrated in my opinion. Is daredevil any good? I will assume it's popped up on my Disney + home screen due to this episode of Hawkeye.

He's brilliant in Godfather of Harlem too.

Hadn't realised there was a Daredevil tv show, might add it to the list. I was just thinking of the old Ben Affleck films!

Soldato
I thought the metallic noise was the cufflink pinging off, which is then what Kate uses to activate the arrows using the old coin trick she was taught

Credit to my wife for that spot, i was sat there stupidly saying "where the **** has she got a cufflink from!"

He's brilliant in Godfather of Harlem too.

Hadn't realised there was a Daredevil tv show, might add it to the list. I was just thinking of the old Ben Affleck films!
Daredevil on Netflix is great. There’s some excellent fights and one of them is one long take of 10 mins or so which was ace.

Associate

In the Daredevil series it is shown that his suits are made from special slash and bullet resistant materials. Maybe he upgraded them to car and bombproof as well. Crime bosses can never be too careful!

Soldato

In the MCU that's probably about right though. I mean Kate is about 60kg, Kingpin is about 130kg+ and twice he punched Kate in the body with enough force to throw her 20ft+ and into wooden shelves/material destroying it and yet she's completely fine, not a broken rib or even an simple "Ow that hurt" or that Yelena can beat Hawkeye around the head with a metal pole and only give him a few small scratches on his face, rather than a shattered skull. I think that the "MCU" requires writing where people can withstand things no actual human could survive (something very typical of every MCU film/show, not an issue) so Fisk being a "Terminator" type in an MCU show just makes complete sense...........unless you watch The Punisher of course where the Universe there is more grounded in reality i.e. Fisk is hurt more in 30 seconds by Frank Castle than all the stuff that happened to him in Hawkeye.

Back
Top Bottom