Official FIFA 22 Thread

Permabanned
I would disagree with that.

I think for the most part it's an enjoyable game. I preferred it at launch but for the most part it's the first fifa in a while where I can pass folk to death. Skills have still been nerf'd somewhat which is nice, no longer having folk chain skill move and skill cancels like they are doing combo's on Tekken. Headed goals are a thing again (not the glitch) and goal keepers are not as crap as last year.

Skills may have been nerfed but they made dribbling insane to compensate for it so you just get tards zigzagging constantly back and forth, complete joke of football. :cry:

Soldato
Skills may have been nerfed but they made dribbling insane to compensate for it so you just get tards zigzagging constantly back and forth, complete joke of football. :cry:
seeing the same, keep coming up against players who basically walk all over the pitch with the ball and you just can't stop them unless you go full on rat and get a bus infront of goal blocking shots.

Soldato
Maybe I'm not in a high enough division to be impacted by the dribbling you speak of here. I'm in Div 2 and don't really have an issue with it. I just jockey when they dribble and knick the ball back rather than commit too early. Are you guys playing next gen version or the previous gen/PC one?

Kick off glitch
Corner glitch
Constant press

Those grind my gears

Permabanned
Maybe I'm not in a high enough division to be impacted by the dribbling you speak of here. I'm in Div 2 and don't really have an issue with it. I just jockey when they dribble and knick the ball back rather than commit too early. Are you guys playing next gen version or the previous gen/PC one?

Kick off glitch
Corner glitch
Constant press

Those grind my gears

Played both next gen on series X and old gen on pc. Barely any difference. Those are issues on them all. :cry: though for kick off I just scythe them down if they try.

Soldato
these dribblers try and move in on goal but dont overcommit and i will be blocking all routes so they just turn around and dribble back

repeat x 10 times until you either make a mistake or fall asleep

Caporegime
Yet another no loss glitch in this farcical game. Been kicked out of the servers three times after a friendly win today but I've been given the loss. On each occasion my opponent has scored an OG in the last few minutes of the game and I'm kicked out immediately when the game ends.

Caporegime
I hear my grown adult neighbour playing this daily....

OH MY GOD!!!!!
HOW DID HE SCORE THAT
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
I HATE THIS GAME
I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT

CONNECTION ISSUES AGAIN!"!!!!!

he doesn't know how thin the walls are, one of these days I'ma shout back stop bloody playing it then.......

I don't get hopw his missus puts up with it he just constantly whines like a child and he must be 30+

all he seems to do is live in a bedroom playing fifa all day....

Soldato

OH MY GOD!!!!!
HOW DID HE SCORE THAT
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
I HATE THIS GAME
I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT

he doesn't know how thin the walls are, one of these days I'ma shout back stop bloody playing it then.......

I don't get hopw his missus puts up with it he just constantly whines like a child and he must be 30+

You've basically described everybody in this thread :D

Soldato

OH MY GOD!!!!!
HOW DID HE SCORE THAT
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT
I HATE THIS GAME
I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT

Yeah, that's sounds like how you play Fifa...

In fact if there was no swearing it sounds like it was actually going pretty well, for Fifa.

Soldato
Ugh this games feels even more toxic than before.
Was just trying out the tripper objectives and came across completely stacked teams playing like nobs.

Not sure why I bought this. Think I got caught up in the Newcastle takeover hah

Back
Top Bottom