Merry Christmas everybody!

Commissario
With the 25th being just a couple of hours or so away and with the Christmas Number Ones ToTP special just having finished on BBC Four, I’d like to wish everyone on these Mighty Fine Forums a very Merry Christmas!

Here’s to us *raises glass*

Soldato
Merry Christmas all.
Currently chilling with a beer or two, on my own, the kids in bed, all presents NOT under the tree as for some unexplained reason there is water or damp underneath??? No idea where thats come from. We have cats who play under the tree but it has no cat **** smell, no smell at all. Tree is not a real one. Santas had his mince pie and milk, Rudolph had half his carrot, it was a big one..... I am surprised the wife didn't hide for herself. The key for Santa is safely inside (the middle child put it outside for him).
Onwards to present opening day number 4, then day 5 and day 6.... Things you do for a kid with ASD and ADHD.

Edit. Wifes working nights at the Hospital over xmas. W are doing our proper one on boxing day

Caporegime
Merry Christmas all.
Currently chilling with a beer or two, on my own, the kids in bed, all presents NOT under the tree as for some unexplained reason there is water or damp underneath??? No idea where thats come from. We have cats who play under the tree but it has no cat **** smell, no smell at all. Tree is not a real one. Santas had his mince pie and milk, Rudolph had half his carrot, it was a big one..... I am surprised the wife didn't hide for herself. The key for Santa is safely inside (the middle child put it outside for him).
Onwards to present opening day number 4, then day 5 and day 6.... Things you do for a kid with ASD and ADHD.

Edit. Wifes working nights at the Hospital over xmas. W are doing our proper one on boxing day
I reckon you’ve had the mince pie because according to NORAD, Santa’s only got as far as Croatia.

Soldato
I reckon you’ve had the mince pie because according to NORAD, Santa’s only got as far as Croatia.

Ah, thats where you're wrong........ It's back in its box for when I have all 6 with 250ml of cream for tomorrows breakfast. :p

Im also getting a little concerned over the kittens. I think they will have opened the presents themselves by morning. They are all over them.

Back
Top Bottom