• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Underboss

Thanks bud, have had a read up and been told by the kids I need to try a load of games so going to be sorting those out mainly the excluisves, will also look at a an external SSD like you mentioned.

It's been sitting in my office since 9am, kids have been coming in every hour asking when I'm setting it up, but typical teenagers they "aint bovvered really" ha

Soldato
A certain competitor to overclockers has the PS5 in stock but it bundle option only with a 1tb samsung nvme/heatsink and resident evil village game for £700.

Soldato
£70 to preorder, no thanks. Looks like I'll be waiting until after it's released maybe even later in the year.

Disc version can be had for £60 at Base, am sure other deals will be available nearer the time.

Advantage of disc is you'll be able to get most of that back selling second hand if you sell not long after launch.

Soldato
Yep just sell them on after I am done so you’re getting a new experience for £20-£30 if you don’t hang on to them. If I really liked the game I’ll just pick it up again later in a sale for another play through. £70 doesn’t bother me as the resale value is also quite high.

Associate
Disc version can be had for £60 at Base, am sure other deals will be available nearer the time.

Advantage of disc is you'll be able to get most of that back selling second hand if you sell not long after launch.

Spot on. At least the disc versions have some resale value. I still have my copy of the first game though it was that good. Still play from time to time until i get the new game.

Soldato

Or better yet get the PS4 version which is getting a free upgrade for £52 from Base or The Game Collection.

Associate
Just a heads up for anyone new to psn, the Christmas sale tends to have additional games added to it after the new year (usually around 3rd or 4th of jan).

An easy way to check what has been added is to look for a site called psprices. They have an added in the last 24hrs sale section.

Back
Top Bottom