FRANKIEonPC is back!!!!

Soldato
I enjoyed his DayZ stuff and he had a talent for story telling even though what he was doing did not represent the typical gameplay experience very much.

However when BF4 rolled around, he and a bunch of youtubers were paid to make positive videos of it. BF4 was an utterly broken game (more than 2042) and he was shilling for easy bucks and lying to his viewers. One of his shill videos included the quote "I'm not being paid to say this" whilst being paid to say that.

Ignored him since.

Caporegime
Haven't posted here in a long time...

Who?
A random youtuber who did scripted adventures in dayz that appeared on the surface to be epic random encounters.

he disapeared to focus on law school or something.

probably realised he made a mistake and if he kept up with youtube/twitch he would be a multi millionaire by now

He had/has a good voice for radio which is probably one of the real reasons he became popular.

Associate
A random youtuber who did scripted adventures in dayz that appeared on the surface to be epic random encounters.

he disapeared to focus on law school or something.

probably realised he made a mistake and if he kept up with youtube/twitch he would be a multi millionaire by now

He had/has a good voice for radio which is probably one of the real reasons he became popular.

Thank you, I watched the YouTube linked on one of the posts.

I can see the appeal but as stated, it was scripted ! Done quite well, don't think I could subscribe. Almost as scripted as Top gear lol

Associate
OP
you mean like me mopping em up :D i was in a few of the videos also at the end of one of his most popular where everyone says its jack frags in a big ac130 and flys it into his tree house base and kills him. then you see my name pop up killed by ronMctube :D . it was great fun back in the day on dayz. when it was probably one of the best games going . sadly the newer cash grab dayz will never be like the mod. which is a shame.

Sorry I dont remember that one, do you have the link? - I mean it must be hard to mix you up with Jack. Jacks voice is pretty distinctive. I do remember you having a bit of a paddy when they murdered you in one of the videos and you was crying saying the admins gave them gear or something. Ill be honest I doubt either of them have any idea who you was, or are.

Just another bare bum in the Dayz world mate, hope you had a good Christmas anyway :D

Caporegime
yeah hes kinda like that....:p

frankie never mopped me up lol. they were given gear by the admins.

hard to mix me up my name comes up when it happens. so there is no mixing up.

link to video not sure what its called been years.

there you go found it lol. borris johnson lol

start at 35 ish minutes.

Caporegime
dayz the mod was amazing and made by the community and like.

standalone which is the modern version is a cash in attempt to sell. terrible and worse in every aspect. they ruined what would have been pubg kinda figures but it back fired on them. they made about 60 million instead of billions like pubg. which is satisfying. shame though as many on here played the mod and as many would tell you back then one of the best games mods ever made.

pubg seen that standalone was **** came out mopped up. which started on same platform. arma 2.

few good mods around that time wastelands was also brilliant so was breaking point.

Soldato
dayz the mod was amazing and made by the community and like.

standalone which is the modern version is a cash in attempt to sell.

Yeap, I loved the Mod but absolutely hated the Standalone. It felt like such a massive Bait and Switch, especially for those of us playing the Mod but even worse for new players who bought into the Hype from the Mod but only played the Standalone, no wonder it "failed", especially once PUBG hit.

Back
Top Bottom