US: Star Trek: Discovery

Soldato
Been really poor imo. Season gets worst. It's like they swung the show to different direction away from space exploration and to fillers that detract from the show.

I'd agree overall, the last episode was much better though & to me anyway actually felt like Star Trek with the ship trapped in a subspace anomaly & needing to find a way out. That is basically the same sort of situation you'd get in a classic TNG episode.

Not able to speak from experience but this is the 2nd lowest rated episode so far this season at 5.2 on IMDB. An abysmal score to be frank and the 2nd lowest of the entire series. It has never scored highly, around low 7s series 1 and 7 and 6s series 3 and now we are in 5s in the latest. Surely this must be the last series of this? I'm thinking the new Picard will be much the same, maybe worse.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
7 is far to high for the tripe that is discovery in all the shows of the the entire it's a 5 tops.

It's dog **** Tv

Soldato
Another rubbish episode.

Sentient singing computer? Wtf?

Maybe the Trill can become the ships counselor? Save the doc double hatting and will give 'them' a role /purpose on the ship.

Could have been a better episode, but let down by 'feelings' and 'sharing' again.

Caporegime
Is it still slightly better than Picard?
I thought picard was better... feels more like star trek than this :p

this is like 2/10... the previous seasons I thought were way better than the current one it's like totally changed direction to be a woke agenda pushing show or something.

gotta force all these LGBTQ++!"!_£+£$+_%_ characters in the show cos straight people or just not knowing someones sexual preference is blasphemy or something

Soldato
I thought picard was better... feels more like star trek than this :p

this is like 2/10... the previous seasons I thought were way better than the current one it's like totally changed direction to be a woke agenda pushing show or something.

gotta force all these LGBTQ++!"!_£+£$+_%_ characters in the show cos straight people or just not knowing someones sexual preference is blasphemy or something

Agree 100%. I thought Picard was ok. Not perfect but ok.

Discovery I had to stop watching.

Soldato
Picard wasn't anything to do with TNG apart from some names were the same. I hated Picard more than I hated this, because the whole series was sold on a lie. It wasn't TNG or anything which resembled it, just more woke and extreme left political rubbish.
It wasn't meant to be like TNG. That was spoken about since it was announced. Its decades later and Picard has changed as he got older. So has the world he lives in. Anyone expecting TNG 2.0 was never going to be happy.

Back
Top Bottom