Clash of Clans

Associate
On and off. I can't remember when I started, but clan wars had just been added.

I've had periods of intense play, at my best I was ranked #4 in the UK back in early 2016, but the multiple hours waiting for a match wore me down in the end and I had 18 months away from the game.

I came back and just potter along now, currently sitting in my own clan with 4 mini accounts. Just enough to have the occasional war if I feel like it.

Its nice to know the people are still enjoying the game

Soldato
Anyone else getting issues playing this on a Samsung Tab A7? I get half way through the loading screen and then it bombs out back to the desktop

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the game but still happens

Soldato
Anyone else getting issues playing this on a Samsung Tab A7? I get half way through the loading screen and then it bombs out back to the desktop

I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the game but still happens

I got myself an A7 a few days ago and it's been fine so far.

The first time I tried to load the game it broke out and wanted me to load the latest version of Google Play Games, but once that was done it loaded straight away.

I've got my 5 accounts on it now linked to Supercell ID and it loads them up and switches between them no problem.

Soldato
I got myself an A7 a few days ago and it's been fine so far.

The first time I tried to load the game it broke out and wanted me to load the latest version of Google Play Games, but once that was done it loaded straight away.

I've got my 5 accounts on it now linked to Supercell ID and it loads them up and switches between them no problem.

Mines an A7 from 2017 so much older specs. Just done a factory reset and it's still the same... The entire tablet has gone really slow acrually.

Anyone recommed one for circa £150 I only use it for Clash and Netflix

Soldato
yep

im just updating the Samsung store stuff and Google play store apps, then ill try again

EDIT//

got tons to update as i hardly use it
normally just use it for Sky

so wont be tonight, sorry

Haha no worries appreciate you trying bud

Edit: works fine on the older Tab A6 from 2016. There must be a bug in the newer Android on this Samsung device. Funny how the older A6 is a lot faster too

Last edited:
Associate
Ive recently started playing again after a 12-18 month break, I would ask to join the OCUK clan but I'm heading to the Falklands for 4 months in a couple of weeks so will be inactive until June time (Wifi access is limited in the South Atlantic)

Back
Top Bottom