• Digital Only Version

Votes: 171 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 660 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
To me PS Now seems terrible, I had a look what was available yesterday with the view of trying the free 7 days, couldn't find a single game is want to play.
PS Plus is initially decent value on the ps5 for the collection. But once all those are done not so much I won't be renewing.

Soldato
I managed to get myself a ps5 for Xmas - What's the general consensus on ps now versus ps plus?
I wouldn't want to pay full price them both but they are usually available at various times of the year at discounted prices of under £30

PS plus gives you a 20 game ps4 collection a PS5 game every month + a couple of ps4 games, allows cloud saves backup and online play.

PS now gives you a load of ps4 games and also older gen ps1/2/3 titles that can be streamed. This has been especially handy for my kids who get bored easily so have plenty of games to play rather than dropping the cash on a single game.

Soldato
Quite like PSNow. There’s a ton of stuff on there and the sub price is low enough. I’ve played a load of games through it that I would never have tried otherwise. I don’t buy a lot of games day one so it suits my needs.

Soldato
Eh, there's 800+ games on there. Surely there must be something. :confused:
Not when it's 90% games like Farming Simulator, I Am Bread, and Slay The Spire. Then there is 9% PS4 games I've already played. Then you have the 1% games I'd be tempted by. Just not worth it. It's fine if you like these indie games but I don't or if you some how managed to hardly play any PS4 games.

Associate
Says you don't have a trust account so I can't DM you.

I can either stick it in here or you can activate your trust profile.
Strange I could have sworn I'd set that up - trying to log into it though I now keep getting an error message saying I'm not authorised to enter the members market? (which I obviously already knew).

Edit: Just re-read the FAQ and it says the trust system is for members market only so I can't use it. Has that changed? I'm sure I've used it before - or did I imagine that? (it's a distinct possibility post-covid!). If you wouldn't posting it in here, I'll take my chances :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom